Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

PrettyDeadman

Is it just me or the combat looks significantly better in latest videos?

imweasel

Day one purchase. :bounce:

voZqdyF.gif

Jinn

Arcane
Cybernetic titties. Yet again confirming the magnificence that waits for us in October. I'm going to snort so much ELEX.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
3rd person skyrim

or

withcer 3.
How the fuck does these even compare to eachother? 3rd-person Skyrim is just as absolutely shitty as 1st-person Skyrim, except you can see more and enjoy all the awkward animations from on high, but The Witcher 3, for all it's flaws we can discuss, actually has a competent 3rd-person combat system (by no means perfect, but what ever is?).

You could've just said "Better than The Witcher 3" and probably have been wrong, or you could've said "Better than Skyrim" and set the bar really, really, really fucking low. But you liumped them both together. What the fuck?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am hyped about this game,after all PB does deliver what i expect and want from their games.Even Risen 3 is ok even if very easy game.

Kahr

Why the fuck is there so much positivity towards this garbage? Is this really the rpgcodex we all know and love?
Don't take it too serious. Everyone round here knows that it will be shit. But you can still have a lot of fun with shit.
You can squeeze it. You can form puppets out of it. You can make your own little shit world with a shit hospital and a shit school and then the shit train arrives and brings new shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom