Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

erase bethesda logo

mkba

Novice
first of all hello and excuse my very bad english .
every time that i launch new vegas and when i see bethesda logo its like somoene are stabing me with a very rusty blade , so there is anything in can do to erase these ***** logo ?

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
25469e2f6cfcd8b7a052846189365ace.jpg

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
every time that i launch new vegas and when i see bethesda logo its like somoene are stabing me with a very rusty blade , so there is anything in can do to erase these ***** logo ?
I figured this out. Here it is:

After you clicked on the game icon, close your eyes, and only open it after you hear the main menu music. This way you never have to see the Bethesda logo you fucking idiot!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I provide you with three options:

1. Don't buy Bethesda games
X. Close your eyes while the intro is playing
2. Embrace Bethesda as your lords and saviours

illuknisaa

Cipher
Can't you just delete the logo video file from the gaem directory? I know you can do that for skyrim and it uses the same engine.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Is this sequence scripted or hardcoded? If it's the latter, it still shouldn't be too hard to jump over that bit of code in the engine. It's probably something really basic like:

mov eax, [pointer to the ASCII string which is the filename]
push eax
call [draw DDS function]

Just jump over it.

mkba

Novice
To disable intro movies:
  1. Go to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV\
  2. Open Fallout.ini.
  3. Find SMainMenuMovieIntro= and SIntroSequence= lines and set them to 0
pcgamingwiki is useful as fuck bro

The second option is installing Even Better Loading Screen and Main Menu Replacer, more specifically the "Butthurt Edition"
Mod Author said:
Butthurt Edition, for fans like me who would like Betheda's name out of New Vegas

Which changes Bethesda's intro screen from this:
62337-0-1473834040.jpg

to this:
62337-2-1473814604.png

Giving credit to the actual creators of the franchise :obviously:

i can't thank you enough for that , you become one of my heroes

Jrpgfan

Erudite
You need to throw Todd Howard inside an active Volcano. Once you do that the logo will instantly disappear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom