Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Escape from Codexia: Incredible Flash RPG!

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Ok so I tested your game for the past 2 hours now and I gotta say it's quite fun and addictive. Some minor things though:

- The mainchar/hero can walk through tree tiles. This breaks my immersion. Every. Single. Time.
- There's no indicator where the quest objective is located. Wandering the wild can be fun, but after 1 1/2 hours it starts to get a bit tedious. What this game desperately needs is some sort of a compass... for quests.

/e: also I don't want to spoil too much but it seems like the choice you have to make in the beginning does not effect the outcome of the quest.
C&C is a big deal for many people around here, might want to look into that.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
this shit needs a quest compass

yah put in loads of achievements,
1.moved
well done you successfully used the arrow button to move your char
2.tolerant
you chose to be a tranny well done, you can be more sensitive in the future

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
You guys realize this means that someone from the Codex has actually released a game, right?

And it's... this... :obviously:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Ok, I've been wandering around for several hours and I've absolutely no clue where I'm supposed to go. Is there a way to get some waypoints or hints for this?

Zeriel

Arcane
Ok, I've been wandering around for several hours and I've absolutely no clue where I'm supposed to go. Is there a way to get some waypoints or hints for this?

Have you tried equipping the ring?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom