Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Eurogamer visits Obsidian Entertainment

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It was a great video, loved seeing the offices. And we have seen Anthony Davis at work.

Mark Richard

Arcane
I watched the video to have a feeling of what is like to work at Obsidian. “Look how professional we are with our big luxurious studio, guys! We have like one hundred people working on different projects.” There is no chance in hell they will make the games I wanna play if they want to keep that big machine running.
Yeah yeah, I get it. The only way to make a good game is from a cold garage where the weakest developers are picked off by pneumonia during wintertime.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Yeah yeah, I get it. The only way to make a good game is from a cold garage where the weakest developers are picked off by pneumonia during wintertime.
The only way to make a good game is not expecting to sell it to a popamole audience so that you don't have to compromise your game by dumbing down the mechanics.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It was a great video, loved seeing the offices. And we have seen Anthony Davis at work.

If you zoom in on the reflection of the monitor behind him it looks like he's browsing the codex.

6PlRXhI.gif

If you saw one IT office, you pretty much saw all of them. The main difference usually comes in form of recreational facilities. Last time i visited mail.ru grounds, they had an ice rink on one of the floors. I guess it just turns into a dick measuring contest after a certain point.

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
They talk over each other so much...cringey video.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom