Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Everything that is wrong with these forums

Mustawd

I was hoping for some good old Infinitron bashing

Expected nothing and I'm still let down

Why does Infinitron get so much shit? 90% of his activities are news postings. He hardly even joins in discussions on Grpg (except for SITS thread..still don't understand that comment).

So he harvests bro fists...who here can say they have not?

So he likes Doritos...so fucking what? I like Doritos from time to time.

Leave Infinitron alone! Leave him alone! Anti-Semite bastards.....

thesoup

Arcane
I was hoping for some good old Infinitron bashing

Expected nothing and I'm still let down

Why does Infinitron get so much shit? 90% of his activities are news postings. He hardly even joins in discussions on Grpg (except for SITS thread..still don't understand that comment).

So he harvests bro fists...who here can say they have not?

So he likes Doritos...so fucking what? I like Doritos from time to time.

Leave Infinitron alone! Leave him alone! Anti-Semite bastards.....
It's how we show him affection. We can't be openly pro-Semite.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Last edited:

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
It's probably a XF setting somewhere that makes non-www links display with target="_blank" but I expect it's not the only such issue. I'm OCD about using www everywhere though so not really inclined to investigate this, but DarkUnderlord is a big fan of not using it, so I expect he'll want to fix this for you.

Or not.

Nevill

Arcane
Well, there was an explanation for why the multiquoting does not work the way it does, so I suppose no one can force you to. :M

As usual, I report nuisanses that annoy me most, and this issue mostly affects LPs and their tables of content. So it is hardly a critical bug that everyone would complain about. But it would be nice to see it fixed nonetheless.

Nevill

Arcane
...so, is anyone going to do anything about at least some things listed in the thread? :|

At least the ones that are 'easy':
1) should be easy to fix
Just curious, is all. :M

Anyway, I've noticed the new behavior of Alerts. Or actually, Inbox alerts. See, earlier if you got an alert or a new answer in a conversation, and you hovered the mouse cursor over the button, a preview window with recent alerts popped up. And once it did, the alert was considered 'shown' and the number indicating how many you got disappeared.

It still acts this way with actual Alerts, but you need to click on conversations in the Inbox to make that red number disappear. I think it became this way a week or two ago. What was the logic behind this change? It creates an inconsistency when there was none before.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Every once in a while, some faggot posts about how something is broke on the forum. They be all THIS and THAT but i never experience those problems. It's obvious they are using some gayass neckbeard open-sores browser and the problem lies with them.

...so, is anyone going to do anything about at least some of the faggots in the thread?

Just curious, is all.

Zep--

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
It's not that we don't want to, it's more of a "if it ain't broken to the point of being unusable, it can wait indefinitely" situation. And somebody shoot me the next time I assume something will be easy to find in the XF salad. :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom