Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Excidium II misrepresents the Codex to the detriment of all of us

Excidium II is no gud for Codex

• Total voters

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
We're getting complaints in the inbox.

Excidium II

Getting sick of seeing this person on your forums. What's the point of allowing someone like this to constantly post? They bring nothing to a topic but negativity and there stupid to boot.

Are these the kind of people you represent on your page?

Do you even care? In the professional world you have to watch what you say anywhere because your words represent you.

This idiot represents the Bowls and Dirt of Shit!

Mustawd

Ex 2 is part of the Brazilian mafia that runs these forums. However, with the Russians' recent rise to power they've been put on the defensive, and need all the manpower they can get. Ex 2 is going no where.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Original Footage:

RiK6XUF.png

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
They bring nothing to a topic but negativity and there stupid to boot.
Who's stupid now?

Tell him to join so he can pick and choose users to ignore. Then we can laugh in his face for being too professional to have a spine.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Someone should go ahead and repost the thing where the guy is getting cold sweats everytime he thinks about making a thread cause he is scared Exicidium might post in it. Cracks me up everytime, can't find it right now.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Someone should go ahead and repost the thing where the guy is getting cold sweats everytime he thinks about making a thread cause he is scared Exicidium might post in it. Cracks me up everytime, can't find it right now.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...closure-i-am-newfag.89792/page-5#post-3183649

Every single thread.

Every thread I open, the first reply is an acid one liner by Excidium. It scares the shit out of me. Sometimes I dream that I'm creating a thread on the Codex, but then,

11153.jpg
Hey you little shit, you want to post a thread? U sure of it?

11153.jpg
I'm waiting for it, you little faggot. Do it, create it shithead! I dare you!

Truly, Excidium is the cancer killing the Codex.

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
gKG7s5b.jpg

Hey Guest, here's a tip. Try being less of a cry-baby pussy on the internet from now on; it makes you sound like a bitch.

Also, since you like to piss and moan so much, I have a shampoo recommendation for you:

cry_baby_shampoo.gif~c200

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Well he has one thing right.

I don't know what is it about that avatar, but it makes me want to punch the screen every time I see it. Must be that fucking bowl cut.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom