Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Extreme measures must be taken: Save the Codex, Ban yourself

dagorkan

Arbiter
Jimbob is right. Also I donated before the 'rewards' were announced not that it's any of your business. Makes you look kinda stupid though.

Is that all? Don't make me come back here again.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
dagorkan said:
Jimbob is right. Also I donated before the 'rewards' were announced not that it's any of your business. Makes you look kinda stupid though.

Is that all? Don't make me come back here again.
... or you'll what? Dribble on the floor a bit more? All I was doing is just thinking we could totally have a "pay to lose the dumbfuck tag". We dumbfuck people, they pay $20 to lose the tag. It'd be a real money earner. Why, I reckon we'd get a couple of hundred out of you alone!

And yeah, what happened to the self-ban etc...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Of course, some of the blame falls on Vault Dweller for (probably unwittingly) encouraging this behavior, which I think started when people complained about Volourn's week-long ban which ended up being only a couple of days and ended up with a special title. But he's not the biggest problem."

Considering the fact that I was banned for a literlaly stupid reason, it was uncalled for. It's funny that the one time I most deserved to be banned (when i was spamming my silly Weekday posts); NOTHING was done or said to me other than 'WTF?' l0l).

Besides, VD did that mostly for the LOLZ, and the I N T E R N E T D R A M A.

"We dumbfuck people, they pay $20 to lose the tag."

Anyone who pays to be unDumbfucked are beyond retarded.

This whole think is hialriously over the top silliness. I can't match this crap even if I tried. HAHA!

elander_

Arbiter
Volourn said:

Anyone who is proud of having one isn't exactly a normal person Volourn.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
BIG difference between being 'not normal' and retarded.

I don't want to be a copycat of other people. That's boring, and inhuman.

elander_ said:
Volourn said:

Anyone who is proud of having one isn't exactly a normal person Volourn.

No, sorry, I agree with him. It's a fucking forum title. If you're thinking of paying $20 to drop it, you need to get a grip.

Hory

Erudite
So, just for the record, how long did Sheek's self-ban last?

spacemoose

Erudite
that's nothing. the amazing thing is how many times he's flip-flopped in the past 12 hours. I think exitium will have to relinquish the crown

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom