Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Face that never remembered is a positive rating right?

Sankarihauta

Prospernaut
Or are all the ratings negative?

:incloosive:

I think it's positive.

Look at it.

Just look at it.

:prosper:

Last edited by a moderator:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
It is not positive or negative. It is something more.

NLO9X.gif

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What the fuck does the bird mean?

:M
Despite what many might think, parrot is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. parrot has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that parrot is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people. Parrot has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with parrot. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for parrot may be considered an outcast. It is not common practice to associate economics with parrot. Generally, parrot would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with parrot is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that parrot play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.
After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that parrot doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A parrot did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, parrot produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature. Oh does parrot ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used parrot as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think parrot would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions. Parrot seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of parrot, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued parrot before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
What the fuck does the bird mean?

Despite what many might think, parrot is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. parrot has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that parrot is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people. Parrot has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with parrot. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for parrot may be considered an outcast. It is not common practice to associate economics with parrot. Generally, parrot would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with parrot is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that parrot play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.
After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that parrot doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A parrot did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, parrot produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature. Oh does parrot ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used parrot as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think parrot would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions. Parrot seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of parrot, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued parrot before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

Self-Ejected

dream expert

Self-Ejected
Parrot = Just saying...

What happened to prosper? I know he had his own subforum, but i lost track of him after that.

There is a thread called "I'm leaving rpgcodex forever" and a lot of "See you tomorrow" replies. However, he really DID leave. :cry:

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I was a bit confused by this thread. I assumed OP was talking about his avatar and seeking reassurance that it was a good thing nobody knows anything about him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom