Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 1.5: Resurrection - fanmade Fallout game by Czechs

True min-maxers go Gifted + Jinxed.

Sagez

Novice
Speaking about companions... Mutt is a great companion, really. By the end of the game the dog had 125 hp and did 19 damage per attack (Mutt received training from the tribals leader). If you'll take leader perk Mutt will get additional + 1 AP and + 10 armor class. Sometimes he can even knock over ghouls in PA and damage them when he's lucky enough to score a critical hit.
Good job Resurrection team. They could have given him 12 or more AP (so he runs fast towards the enemy and dies) but they gave him more hp and damage instead. Nice!

Astral Rag

Arcane
I could use some late game pointers.

I joined the Mutant Hunters but they don't give me any quests.
I did all the Anonym quests (the Empire has a new empress), no more quests here as far as I can tell.
I put on some robes and managed to get past mutant Mary, talking to the nightkin in the back just gets me killed though.

Am I missing something here or is my game bugged?

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
you either kill the mutants or betray the hunters to the mutants (by talking to the nightkin). Maybe there's an option to double-cross the mutants and attack them with hunters, haven't tried that.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Hmm, talking to that nightkin only results in getting my character killed, maybe his speech skill is too low, or maybe the nightkin knows he's a MH? I expected to receive a "purge the mutants base" quest from the Mutant Hunters (and maybe some free Power Armor...) but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Baardhaas

Cipher
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here
Hmm, talking to that nightkin only results in getting my character killed, maybe his speech skill is too low, or maybe the nightkin knows he's a MH? I expected to receive a "purge the mutants base" quest from the Mutant Hunters (and maybe some free Power Armor...) but that doesn't seem to be the case.
You can get the quest to clear the Mutant Base from Sebastian (the leader of the MH)

Astral Rag

Arcane
:brofist:

-I revisited Sebastian and received a mission to explore the Mutant Base. Not sure how I missed that dialogue option earlier, must have been one of those senior moments.
-I then returned to the Mutant Base and now the nightkin did offer me the option to side with them.
-Then I went back to Albuquerque and tricked Sebastian into visiting the "abandoned" mutant base with me.

TQhwWyR.jpg

xhuKUb3.jpg

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
There is something wrong with this game.

Upon arrival in Albuquerque there is MH in PA - Dutch.
So I CLEARLY remember that when I checked his inventory for the first time there was 40 7.62 bullets and that new Superstimpak, or Giperstimpak.
I prefer not to steal it, and now when I check his inventory I can see only usual Stimpak.
The point it that even if I load old save when I only exit Albq Dutch has the same Stimpak.
I saw this before but just wasn't sure.
Now I'm sure.
Please report this fucking shit immediately if you can.

I can only guess what I lost because of that strange behavior.

Kalasanty11

Learned

laclongquan

Arcane
There is something wrong with this game.

Upon arrival in Albuquerque there is MH in PA - Dutch.
So I CLEARLY remember that when I checked his inventory for the first time there was 40 7.62 bullets and that new Superstimpak, or Giperstimpak.
I prefer not to steal it, and now when I check his inventory I can see only usual Stimpak.
The point it that even if I load old save when I only exit Albq Dutch has the same Stimpak.
I saw this before but just wasn't sure.
Now I'm sure.
Please report this fucking shit immediately if you can.

I can only guess what I lost because of that strange behavior.

What kind of thief that turn up nose at that unique, first time ever seen, super item like Giperstimpack? Suck it down as punishment for your strange and perverted behaviour~

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
All that reading about cancellation, almost forgot why I logged.
Do someone know what Charisma you need to seduce Bil and Vex from ALBQ? Because 6 isn't enough.

Black Angel

Arcane
All that reading about cancellation, almost forgot why I logged.
Do someone know what Charisma you need to seduce Bil and Vex from ALBQ? Because 6 isn't enough.
Who's Bil? I had 10 CHA once, but I can't remember being able to seduce Vex. Guess bringing Gabriel along with me distracted Vex, and after just that one quest he no longer want to speak with me. (Is it the only one?)

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Bil is the guy who is in love with tribal girl. If you playing woman character, you have an option.
You have an option to seduce Vex if you get quest to bring his head.

Actually my concern is that without using such options you won't get Sex Maniac reputation.

Last edited:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Also, went to wiki to know what the difference between one type of attck and other, and... :happytrollboy:
have found nothing lol.
I guess good old nerd's nest is better as usual.

Edit: found something, but looks like between Swing and Thrust there is no difference. Sad.

Last edited:

Bloodlust

Augur
Those Russians are unbeleivably annoying. Whenever an english mod is released , a team is instantly assembled to translate it , but for russian mods to translate to english ? noooo sir , it's too big , it's too hard , go learn russian.

Russian translation of resurrection has begun.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Wait wait wait, you can equip lockpick and use it directly from there? God damnit, i always use it trough the "use item" button thing
Yeah, how they say - less than 18 years pased, and he learned about it! :D

Can someone say, which quest lines are mutually exclusive in ALBQ? Do Imperors line contradict MH line? Also found some Anonym, didn't explore yet.

Also, who can support tribals in attack on hospital?

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Lol I fucked up. Those mysterious Superstimpaks that Dutch had - well, I found out that he still has it, only not in inventory but in hand.
If you kill him you can get it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom