Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 2D Online!

Jim Cojones

Prophet
I think you only need faction.dat files that get downloaded every update and the newest exe file:

faction.dat pack
FOnline.exe

But you will have the same problem the next time game is updated. It would be cool if after every update the new files were uploaded on ModDB.

Tails

Arbiter
The current economy is for real? Basically I can sell rope with poor Barter char for 100 bc, and get some powerful gun pretty easy. Also I don't get how how the Gathering cold-down works - I could get like 20 Fibres from same plant and the time for Gathering clod-down only increased and increased. It makes so easy to get anything.

Btw. Lexx, could you guys slow down cows in town to original game speed? It's pretty annoying when player tries to shovel crap and they run like mad and stand on the crap. Also can't you do the guns with same deterioration stock? 30 sec are currently not enough to slid trough long list of guns to find what you need.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
Tails said:
The current economy is for real?
I have no idea how does it work, or how should it work but some traders won't pay me a shit and others have too good prices. For example I mostly trade needler ammo: I can get either 1 cap or 8 for a piece depending on shop.

Tails

Arbiter
Jim Cojones said:
I have no idea how does it work, or how should it work but some traders won't pay me a shit and others have too good prices. For example I mostly trade needler ammo: I can get either 1 cap or 8 for a piece depending on shop.
This is pretty cool feature, until it doesn't brake the economy. So far getting (crafting) a Leather Jacket was pretty easy for me, since with few Ropes I could easily buy Geckon skins and Brahmin hide. Anyway, so many things changed from the last time I played... I feel like complete newbie, someone hug me :(

Perkel

Arcane
Is it turn based or RT ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom