Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 3 is a good game

mbv123

Arbiter
Let's face it lads, you know it to be true.
Everything about it is great, from the high quality graphics, great voice acting (Liam Neeson is in it!), gameplay is excellent with you walking around the ruins of DC Wasteland which all look the same because that's what post-apocalypse would be - repetitive, tedious and depressing. Bethesda really nailed the atmosphere in that aspect. Writing is also amazing, with such iconic factions such as Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave. I clapped when I saw my first super mutant. I really think it's a worthy successor to the Fallout 1 and 2.
Overall, I personally think it's Bethesda's Magnum Opus and Todd will never make a game anything close to the quality that is Fallout 3.

Trymon

Educated
Yeah Van buren was great from the few glimpses we had.

Okagron

Prophet
I fucking hate April 1st. Specially going to Youtube and seeing a bunch of joke videos from people i'm subscribed to.

vota DC

Augur
Also fallout 3 is the only rpg that makes party properly. Usually a party in rpg is just a group of people, Fallout 3 has real party with presents and party hats!

Ocelot

Learned
I fucking hate April 1st. Specially going to Youtube and seeing a bunch of joke videos from people i'm subscribed to.

sA8YAXN.jpg

mfkndggrfll

Learned
Shitposter Bethestard
Well there is one true thing in all that, Bethesda will never make another game of the same scale with the same quality of content.

Hassknecht

Learned
Well there is one true thing in all that, Bethesda will never make another game of the same scale with the same quality of content.
It's truly sad when Fallout 3 marks the high point of Bethesda.
Although the decline in quality obviously started after Morrowind already.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
10 years late for an overused joke.

These kinds of "overused jokes" are still, to this day, creating discussions where Codextards write walls-of-texts and argue about things that were either discussed to death or have no point in discussing at all.

I know that moderators here have a rule of minimal intervention, but it's really high time to change that once for all and START DELETING THREADS LIKE THIS AND BANNING USERS WHO REPEAT THE VIOLATION.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom