Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4: New Vegas - remake in FO4 engine

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
FNV is a lot newer of a game and there's a lot of 3rd party middlewares like Havok they need to fuck with so there would probably be legal issues.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected

Neat that they're trying to remake the game with all the leveling systems and whatnot but if it's not entirely recreated I don't really see the point aside from the 64bit engine, some prettier graphics and worse performance.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
If this project is still alive and still in development after a year I may give it a chance for actually getting completed one day.
But I doubt it will be the complete FNV experience only with a partly more modern coat, and that it will include all the four story DLCs.

I am willing to bet that this project will be on hiatus within six to eight months because the developer(s) either has to focus on something else or is burned out on working on this.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
but....why? Remake FO 1 or 2 if you must
bc7716a70125203b5a6fb149437e6e11f6e29e9f7267c0316344371dcde55974.jpg

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm always amazed at these projects because the logic leaps you have to make to justify them are insane, even if they are never completed, the very act of starting such a project is loony. That new Skyrim mod that is way too big for its own good is in the same boat. They are shit games, why are they trying, and failing, to make them better instead of just playing better games? It's just mindnumbing to think about.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Any chance this is compatible with mods for New Vegas? If not, then I would probably rather play a modded NV over a Creation Engine NV.

Vorark

Erudite
Will end up like those "projects" to remake Morrowind in Oblivion/Skyrim/whatever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom