Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Bethesda hinting at role playing ?

vVERKA2.png

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nice fake screenshot with the date taken from Fallout 2. It'll fool Bethesda fans for sure since they seem to think 3 was the first game in the series, sort of like how TES started at Morrowind.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Nice fake screenshot with the date taken from Fallout 2. It'll fool Bethesda fans for sure since they seem to think 3 was the first game in the series, sort of like how TES started at Morrowind.

lol it's not a fake screenshot, it's taken from the 'noclip documentary' video, it's real.

Squid

Arbiter
So you are going to need to eat and drink in this game? Maybe sleep somehow?
Also, it's gonna suck that you can't just mod a better menu UI without waiting later down the line for your own private session then...

Squid

Arbiter
it's a multiplayer game, you can't skip time in multiplayer game.
I'm fully aware but I'm sure if they really want sleep in there, they'll find a way to shove it in there. Like you have to visit your bed every 24 hours or something. I was asking more for the you gotta manage another bar purpose rather than the function of moving hours/days forward.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I have noticed a lot of stuff from Fallout 1 is making a comeback in this Fallout, compared to previous Bethesda Fallouts, this is a nice change.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This video says nothing at all about the game. I like it.

In other news :

https://www.pcgamer.com/this-fallou...o-mimic-what-life-will-be-like-in-fallout-76/

One Fallout 4 modder has a particularly grim view of what Fallout 76, due out in November, is going to be like: griefers chasing you around, other players taunting you non-stop and nukes falling from the sky every few seconds.

That's what you'll get if you install the tongue-in-cheek Fallout 4-76, which SKK50 uploaded this week. It removes most NPCs from the game—95% of rural folk and 80% in towns and cities—and in their place spawns random human griefers that will hurl abuse at you and then try to shoot you. They have catchy names like 'L33T PWNZ BOSS', and their level will scale with yours as you get stronger.

You can escape the strangers by running away, and they'll get bored after a while, but more will soon spawn nearby.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Laser melting was in 3 and 4,

I don't think the animation looked like here however, because i don't remember the animation in them looking like the one in fallout 1

a kill animation surely makes up for the murder of the franchis

there are more things, the original pipboy is back, the wasteland areas look like the wasteland from f1, ive saw some weapons from fallout 1 in the trailer, caps is a currency.

Trithne

Erudite
Laser melting was in 3 and 4,

I don't think the animation looked like here however, because i don't remember the animation in them looking like the one in fallout 1

a kill animation surely makes up for the murder of the franchis

there are more things, the original pipboy is back, the wasteland areas look like the wasteland from f1, ive saw some weapons from fallout 1 in the trailer.

Superficial bullshit.

Wunderbar

Arcane
there are more things, the original pipboy is back, the wasteland areas look like the wasteland from f1, ive saw some weapons from fallout 1 in the trailer, caps is a currency.
it's not original pipboy, it's a reskin of fallout 4 pipboy with its garbage interface.

Which weapons from F1 were in the trailer?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom