Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout: Nevada Mod - final English version released

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I CAN SPEAK RUSSIAN VERY GOOD

-cheeki breeki davarich cyka blyat davai
That's even beyond my level of Russian expertise.
Yeah, STALKER is still unbeatable.

As editor you'll do a better work.
Yeah, that was my point. If you or someone else were to do a rough translation, I could try to do some editing.

Zer0wing

Cipher
But seriously, guys, if there's any Vatniks here up to help introducing this incline to the rest of the world, then this might be the good time to help get the progress speed back to normal.
Depends on Dionis who runs the accounting for translated and untranslated files. So far, we're sitting tight.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Played a bit today using old translation and even with runglish must say its THAT much better than Torment or even the Czech fallout this feels Like proper Fallout 3 should been; thanks Comrades and cant wait for proper translation. :russia::russiastronk:

AetherVagrant

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Fundraiser to send this Vatnik Dionis a cheap potato so he can get off his tablet?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Played a bit today using old translation and even with runglish must say its THAT much better than Torment or even the Czech fallout this feels Like proper Fallout 3 should been; thanks Comrades and cant wait for proper translation. :russia::russiastronk:

How is the game flow? Resurrection for example had so much forced linearity.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

How is the game flow? Resurrection for example had so much forced linearity.

Much more like Fallout 2 and 1... you of course have your main quest and need finally to follow it but how do you get there its up to you; bear in mind version Commissar played had only translated 3 first towns fully so to not spoil himself the game he did not even try the first mayor hub New Reno.... But unlike Resurrection it played itself much like originals... there was no fight which you could avoid for example so far unlike Czech game.

Last edited:

OracleX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Dionis said:
My apologies to everyone, the project is currently dead... kind of.
It seems everyone is busy or not responding, me and other translators are burned out as well as our editors, so we must put the translation on hold for now, we hope we can come back to it in the future when everyone is free and passionate to work again.
Its sad we have to leave it in semi finished state, but we are all tired of hours of texts.
Here is the latest version for everyone that are still interested please have fun and dont judge us too hard.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwf6wv0ki8j2isx/FN Translation v0.07.zip?dl=0
Dionis said:
Below is Google translation you can combine it, install this first and then transv0.07

Im always here if there are new people that want to help, there will be updates I hope, because there are few files that are worked on, so please if there is any problem with the file or anything let me know

http://nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-of-nevada-Фаллаут-Невада.207311/page-14#post-4239240

eXalted

Arcane
oawQYXM.gif

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Learn the language of your Putinite overlords you slackjawed apes. Since you're all shitting yourselves about the Red Menace coming at you from all sides, the least you could do is learn the Russian language so as to benefit from the occupation and incidentally this mod.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
English, Japanese, Russian and German, in that order, are the masterrace languages for videogames.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Well, it doesn't mean what it sounds. We just need a lot competent enough english-speaking editors and proofreaders.
In fact...
http://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-of-nevada-Фаллаут-Невада.207311/page-15
Dionis said:
Ok people we have a new translator gorlomi he is already working on the files at Salt Lake city.
Me and hopefully TC1 work on Vegas.
Right now there is three translators, so we would be glad to accept more help.
Well, more translators are always welcomed but editors are what desperately needed.

Last edited:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
English, Spanish, Russian and German, in that order

Nah bro, I disagree. I'm a native spanish speaker, and my language so far as helped me in absolutely nothing regarding videogames.

Weird, I always see spanish option in games

Well, thing is that it is very common to see:

- English-exclusive games
- Russian-exclusive games
- German-exclusive games
- And Japanese-exclusive games

A Spanish-exclusive game is probably not a good game to begin with.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
English, Spanish, Russian and German, in that order

Nah bro, I disagree. I'm a native spanish speaker, and my language so far as helped me in absolutely nothing regarding videogames.

Weird, I always see spanish option in games

Well, thing is that it is very common to see:

- English-exclusive games
- Russian-exclusive games
- German-exclusive games
- And Japanese-exclusive games

A Spanish-exclusive game is probably not a good game to begin with.

That's why English is first and foremost :cheersmate:

Bloodlust

Augur
Project back on track.

Editors are desperately needed so any of you skilled enough , willing to help this project , please do.

Also I think they are looking for a nerd with a cute voice to do the intro voice over. Fire up your mics gentlemen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom