Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Fallout: New Vegas Review Linkathon

Drakron

Arcane
Rhalle said:
Did they do that for the Kodex?

One of the terminals passwords is "decline".

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Mastermind said:
they explain why it gets a lower score: there's no excuse for letting bugs they know about slide.
As you're one of the worst trolls on here I probably should just ignore you, but I'll answer anyway: if the reason it gets a lower score is really because there's no excuse for letting bugs they know about slide... then let me ask (again): why did FO3 get such high scores when it was riddled with engine crashes all over the place, that Bethesda couldn't have not known about, since they were already there in a game using the same engine - ie Oblivious?

draexem

Novice
Sceptic said:
Mastermind said:
they explain why it gets a lower score: there's no excuse for letting bugs they know about slide.
As you're one of the worst trolls on here I probably should just ignore you, but I'll answer anyway: if the reason it gets a lower score is really because there's no excuse for letting bugs they know about slide... then let me ask (again): why did FO3 get such high scores when it was riddled with engine crashes all over the place, that Bethesda couldn't have not known about, since they were already there in a game using the same engine - ie Oblivious?

I'd like to continue with your idea and say why did Red Dead Redemption, a game which was completely riddled with bugs, average a score of fucking 94? There's many a person who can't even play the game because it crashes on them far too often. But that's okay, what these people don't know is they've been saved, by the Gods no less, from wasting their time playing a game where the most enjoyment you get as a player happens cheating at the god-damn poker table.

In fact, I've played New Vegas and I've played Red Dead Redemption and I find Red Dead to be far more buggy. An average of 94 for a buggy, boring POS.

Dicksmoker said:
jiujitsu said:
"20/25 Speech: Will you help me, pls?"
Ugh. Are you serious?

Eh, I dunno how to feel about this. If it doesn't allow me to pick up that option if my skill isn't high enough, no damage done, I guess (other than maybe not being surprised when I go through my next playthrough with a different build, but that's just wishful thinking with the Internet around, spoiling everything).

If someone really wants that option, they can turn back and try to get Speech up.

Tycn

Savant
draexem said:
Sceptic said:
Mastermind said:

I'd like to continue with your idea and say why did Red Dead Redemption, a game which was completely riddled with bugs, average a score of fucking 94? There's many a person who can't even play the game because it crashes on them far too often. But that's okay, what these people don't know is they've been saved, by the Gods no less, from wasting their time playing a game where the most enjoyment you get as a player happens cheating at the god-damn poker table.

In fact, I've played New Vegas and I've played Red Dead Redemption and I find Red Dead to be far more buggy. An average of 94 for a buggy, boring POS.
It's no secret that Rockstar offers the best bribes in the industry. That's probably why.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sceptic said:
Mastermind said:

I had no issues with Fallout 3 crashing. No more than any other game at least. Don't really have any issues with NV crashing either, and they don't even mention crashing so I'm not sure why you're asking me this.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
I just want my saved games fixed, so I don't have to do crazy shit to play my game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom