Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Online Ashes Of Phoenix.

rpgcurious

Literate
If you have fallout 2 you can play this mod.
If you have tried other fallout online mods, or if you have never tried a fallout online mod I highly suggest you try this one.
It has 4 major factions, and 1 big city that you go looting in, and there is capture the zone pvp.
Weapons are balanced, character creation is more diverse. the best fallout online mod there is.
Only problem is low population, need people to fill the servers ^_^
It had a good 300 players at launch ( which trust me is plenty! )

Try fonline AOP
http://fonline-aop.net/site/index.php

rpgcurious

Literate
I would also like to add that it is not a grinding game, you can jump into pvp at an time, the health curve is such that you are still effective in combat even at low level, leveling up gives you character, and weapon perks. So don't be afraid.
I can also give you some gear to start with.

rpgcurious

Literate
Also you level up BY doing PVP or missions, so you don't have to worry about that either, just jump in and have fun!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom