Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 4 - *insert witty subtitle here*

WhiteGuts

Arcane
November the 20th. Set in Tibet.

BnsJGq8IQAAE-H3.jpg

:hmmm:

Angthoron

Arcane
To be fair, the setting itself is pretty interesting. You also get to go on GOURANGA sprees for the first time since GTA 2, and possibly go on a Dalai Llama hunt.

What's not to like.

Durwyn

Prophet
.Since I really liked FC3, I'll remain cautiously optimistic about this one. I hope they'll improve and develop the RPG-lite features. Surprisingly they fitted pretty nicely.

spectre

Arcane
So, no more nigger hunting, but we get to snoot some gooks instead. Good. I have good hopes for the main story to be as retarded as FC3.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Wasted $7.50 fake GabeN monies on FC3... even at 75% off I feel robbed. Generic shooter with a bunch of tacked on RPG lite elements. Far too sandboxy/repetitive. Clear a couple dozen outposts, hunt down trophies that do nothing, all loot is meaningless since cash is in no short supply, etc. If you throw out all the tedious completionist hunting and 'exploration' you have maybe a ten hour shooter.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I stopped playing after 3 hours. "I paid for it, so even if I dont like it, I'll spend 30 hours derping in it so I can feel I got my moneys worth" dat mindset lol
Like there's a lack of games to play bros.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The fact that FC3 came out December 2012 making this only a two year (or less) development cycle points towards the same game in a different location. Doubt they improved anything.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Far Cry 3 was fucking good. Well, everything except the main story. I wave my hand vigorously at your Codex cynicism, asshole reading this. Good games can happen.

Hope they don't ruin it with quickie cash-ins though.

Divinity: Original Sin
Farcry 3 was an assassin's cred game in 1st person. Anyway, are they taking a saints row route?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom