Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 5 - set in the exotic open world of MONTANA

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Can I buy the game with 3 pieces of shiny glass and some beans? Let's go for true authenticity.

Zep--

flyingjohn

Arcane
My experience with the far cry games can be summed up with this:
"In order to unlock the ability to carry a additional weapon please craft a better wallet/pouch"
At that moment the uninstall button comes next.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
* Clear towns.
* Climb water towers.
* Collect trophies!

Far Cry 3 has fun shooting but the Ubisoft's 'open worlds' are horribly bland. Never bothered with 4 but I'm sure it was exactly the same.

deuxhero

Arcane
Man, if this weren't an Ubisoft game I'd look forward to it.

edit: For reference this post was made when the current thread subject was a rumor that FC5 was a western. It has since been merged and renamed.

Last edited:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Never played a far cry that was NOT shit. Every single piece of shit sequel has been more uninspiring, bland, boring shit than the other.

I'd rather play CoD for 90 years straight than 5 minutes in fag cry, and I fucking hate CoD worse than death.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Don't they already have the Bound in Blood series or whatever it's called?

Drakron

Arcane
Don't they already have the Bound in Blood series or whatever it's called?

Call of Juarez but they run it into the ground, last one was set in modern times and was a bit shit, I guess they are going to milk Far Cry as dry as they can just like they did with AssCreed.

DeepOcean

Arcane
* Clear towns.
* Climb water towers.
* Collect trophies!

Far Cry 3 has fun shooting but the Ubisoft's 'open worlds' are horribly bland. Never bothered with 4 but I'm sure it was exactly the same.
Companies are getting really efficient with streamlining these days, "Why to have more gameplay than shown on the 2 mins teaser? This will confuse the player that didn't expect more."

Gerrard

Arcane
Annoying series cause it had potential with the 2nd one
The most annoying thing is that the game was not easily moddable, because it was at the time that Stalker was wildly popular and mods would've fixed it, but Ubisoft is like "Mods? Ha ha no." with all of their games.

Ak68URm.jpg

I can't wait for Ubisoft Game [Current Year]
They already released Ghost Recon though, which was basically Far Cry Bolivia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom