Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Feel free to joke, but what's the deal with acceptable harassment here?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Perhaps an administrator or other senior moderator can PM me on how best to proceed in a manner which will provide the least 'hassle' to the site as a whole?

I've been harassed by member Ellef for three complete years now. The guy has no interest in communication and no interest in anything other than triggering me. Its got to the point now where either I go or he goes or I call the cops.

Which situation would the administration prefer?

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
what did he do to you?

charlie-meme-16.jpg

Last edited:
Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
Perhaps an administrator or other senior moderator can PM me on how best to proceed in a manner which will provide the least 'hassle' to the site as a whole?

I've been harassed by member Ellef for three complete years now. The guy has no interest in communication and no interest in anything other than triggering me. Its got to the point now where either I go or he goes or I call the cops.

Which situation would the administration prefer?
Don't you know though, he is just shitposting. It is all satire. Just memeing bruh, why don'tcha grow some balls bruh.
MAGA 2020
Many such cases.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Why not ignore those bothering you? If ratings bother you, adblock them or something. Alerts from ratings can be turned off too.

Mentioning to call the cops is really pathetic man, you sound like an SJW. Because the "harassment" you experience can be quickly removed by using the options I mentioned above.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

he goes or I call the cops.
the cops will literally ask you if you pressed the ignore button. if you say no, they will tell you to do it. only after someone makes another account to harass you after you've tried to ignore them will it be anywhere near actionable harassment.

this is the same way they deal with faceberg posts, at least in the US.

although maybe in whatever cuntry you live in they will come over, wipe your bottom and give you a hug to make you feel better too. not sure.

ps - that would be banning you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
he goes or I call the cops.
the cops will literally ask you if you pressed the ignore button. if you say no, they will tell you to do it. only after someone makes another account to harass you after you've tried to ignore them will it be anywhere near actionable harassment.

Lol @ someone calling the cops saying "uh like yea i'm being harassed on the RPGCodex forums" then they come check out GD and are like

:backawayslowly:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I don't really like Ellef much either (he's an idiot) but unless you are able to provide some sort of concrete evidence to support these allegations there's not much we can do.

Also, by tagging him ITT, you're kind of harassing him.

Murk

Arcane
How is he harassing you?

Through endless PMs?

Rating spam?

Actually engaging you in (potentially volatile) exchange of words?

If the first, then yes, something should probably be done (ignore button, etc.)

If the second, then fuck off.

If the third, welcome to RPG Codex.

Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
How is he harassing you?

Through endless PMs?

Rating spam?

Actually engaging you in (potentially volatile) exchange of words?

If the first, then yes, something should probably be done (ignore button, etc.)

If the second, then fuck off.

If the third, welcome to RPG Codex.
He has been on you forum for THREE YEARS. You would think that he wouldn't get a hand of how the place works?

To make this even easier for you: he was trolling you, and all of you kids - your admin included - took the bait.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
As someone that actually had some bullying done to them in grade school, including but not limited to verbal harassment and physical fights:

Can you just fuck of with this whiney ass bitch nonsense and grow a thicker skin? Thanks

Murk

Arcane
He has been on you forum for THREE YEARS. You would think that he wouldn't get a hand of how the place works?

To make this even easier for you: he was trolling you, and all of you kids - your admin included - took the bait.

Speaking of bait...

Listen, you're Mynon right? Go away. No one likes you. You're not clever, you're just annoying. You're that dumb kid who laughs at his own jokes and can't take the hint that the reason everyone stops talking when you're around is because no one likes you. Go away. Ok? Thanks.

IncendiaryDevice seems to have had a tiff with Ellef in the profile page as well, very sad times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom