Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Fig - a new equity-based crowdfunding platform - shut down, RIP

AN4RCHID

Arcane
:abyssgazer:

I hope Fergie is embezzling some good PoE2 money out this scam

Fry

Arcane
Hipsters in the 90s loved his shit. Does anyone actually care about Kevin Smith anymore?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Yes. Everyone thinks he's some kind of genius with his mildly amusing monologues in his movies.

Fry

Arcane
"Everyone" liked Clerks. After that, his lack of talent became evident.

Fry

Arcane
Fair point.

Of course, true hipsters don't have jobs or actual money so he's doomed.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Fucking Tim Schafer scams everybody again. You people, are dumb for giving him more money!

Mustawd

Hipsters in the 90s loved his shit. Does anyone actually care about Kevin Smith anymore?

Well I enjoyed Mall Rats, Clerks, and Dogma. Can't say I've like anything else he's done since then.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Fucking Tim Schafer scams everybody again. You people, are dumb for giving him more money!

Nobody even mentioned Tim Shafer.. Getting a little defensive?
I know, and it is terrible. Fig is clearly about Tim scamming everybody, so where is the hate now? Somebody, say something insulting please.
Call down, only Psychonauts on fig is about Tim scamming people out of their shekels. But... but... you might be right, he is in the corporate structure of fig, so any project is in some way fuelling his coke and donuts addiction!

himmy

Arcane
ITT: People getting angry at other people spending money on products they themselves aren't interested in.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
ITT: People getting angry at other people spending money on products they themselves aren't interested in.

ITT: Psychonaut shills get extremely defensive over something nobody has even said.

Sorry, Some people like to sit back and laugh at this pandering shit show, nobody brought up your lord and savior except J_C..
We were all busy insulting Kevin Smith.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The new Consortium will use FIG now that their Kickstarter campaign failed. March 22nd seems to be the date.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom