Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Firaxis reveals the first footage of Sid Meier's Starships on Twitch

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Firaxis; Sid Meier's Starships

1298-starships_fob.jpg

Yesterday, Firaxis revealed the first footage for Sid Meier's Starships complete with an appearance by the titular developer himself.

You can see the video here.

R@tmaster

Educated
I love that part where they are showing backstab mechanic (32 min), so proud about it …

sser

Arcane
Developer
Is the audio crackly for anyone else or is that just my shitty laptop?

Game looks like shit - from an aesthetic standpoint - but I'm sure it can be fun if you partake in huge battles. I do with Sid Meier would broaden his scope a bit, though.

leferd

Augur

Sid Meier shows off additional combat and tactical options.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Is it just me or does the ship look like a weapon from XCOM?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom