Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

First Official Screenshot of Switch Skyrim released

moraes

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Looks a bit like Ecstatica:

Iznaliu

Arbiter
A Codex-exclusive look at the box art:

kjY646N.png

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Oh god, I really liked Ecstatica when I was a child (Yes, I played that game has a child). Too bad it was too short. But definetively has a lot of interesnting ideas for the survival horror genre. It had a sequel, but I never played it.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
The N64 was pure unaduleterated garbage and anyone who says otherwise is a nostalgiafag.

That being said, I enjoyed the two Zeldas, Duke 64, and Perfect Dark.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Time for some actual facts.

The Switch version is running the Special Edition. Remember these are the specs for the PC version of the Special Edition

Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Version)
Intel i5-750/AMD Phenom II X4-945.
8GB of ram.
12 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 470 1GB /AMD HD 7870 2GB

326329724.jpg

326331221.jpg

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
People got HL2 to run on a Voodoo 3 so I suppose Beth can get Skyrim to run on a Switch.
The real problem goes much deeper: Imagine a generation of Nintoddlers growing up with Skyrim as their first experience with RPGs.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Time for some actual facts.

The Switch version is running the Special Edition. Remember these are the specs for the PC version of the Special Edition

Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Version)
Intel i5-750/AMD Phenom II X4-945.
8GB of ram.
12 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 470 1GB /AMD HD 7870 2GB

326329724.jpg

326331221.jpg
Implying that Skyrim for Switch is a straight unedited port of the Special Edition for PC.

You're so fucking naive Bitler. I could never imagine being you.

MWaser

Arbiter
People got HL2 to run on a Voodoo 3 so I suppose Beth can get Skyrim to run on a Switch.
The real problem goes much deeper: Imagine a generation of Nintoddlers growing up with Skyrim as their first experience with RPGs.
Too late, Skyrim is already the first experience of a lot of people with the hiking simulators we call RPGs on this subforum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom