Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FO3 - Who is it for?

deama

Prophet
I'm the baldie, and ur the ponytail fag:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It's funny how some Fallout diehards honestly thought that Fallout 3 would turn out as some Brotherhood of Steel-esque disaster even though the design principles were different.

It's funny how you suck Sawyers cock in a bathroom then deny it to everyone except me in private.
Pal, your fantasies are getting out of control. Get a handle on 'em.
uAfWjQn.png
Jul 5, 2018 at 5:44 PM - @Micormic: roguey is in denial to me in PM lol
Jul 5, 2018 at 5:45 PM - @Micormic: he keeps messaging me asking why im telling everyone he sucked sawyers cock, saying he told me in private
Jul 5, 2018 at 5:45 PM - @Micormic: awkwarddd

More bizarre fake news. Here's the rest of that conversation.
xdnQtfn.png

5eoVjWt.png

If there's supposed to be a joke here, it's a
R-9241051-1477211779-1508.jpeg.jpg

Squid

Arbiter
:backawayslowly:

I feel mistaken that Fallout 3 was the topic at hand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom