Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which realm we should terrorize?

• Return to our haunt in FOnline2 and cause terror and mayhem!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Attack the lands of Reloaded!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Ashes of Phoenix! Conquer the city of Phoenix under our boots!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We must go more exotic and terrorize those weirdo, exotic russian heathen servers!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
It has been a while. The fertile lands of FOnline grown soft and pathetic, forgotting the horrors imposed upon them by our warriors!

Soon, it will be that time of the year.

Yes, the time we Codexers terrorize FOnline!

But I have been thinking... we have not imposed enough terror. It is time to up our game and cause greater terror!
I WANT TO SEE THESE WHELPS TREMBLE AT MENTION OF OUR NAME!!!!!!

NO MORE MR. NICE CODEXER!

PROCEED TO THE NEW DOCTRINE:

THE FOUR ALLS

WHAT ARE THE FOUR ALLS?

KILL ALL
TAKE ALL
BURN ALL
RAPE ALL

That is what I want, I will leave the order of things to individual soldiers. If your name is not in red or don't want it to be, don't even think of it.

But... which server? Which server is best for us? That, I leave for discussion! The more freshly wiped, the better!

Time? I plan to join NEXT MONTH! If any of you men want to play before that, go ahead and kill a whelp in my name!

Leechmonger

Arbiter
Is it permadeath like the one I played years ago? Nothing better than trying to sneak your loot into a bank without getting shot along the way. You'd even take your armor off to attract less suspicion. Periodically the bank would be robbed and you'd lose your shit anyway.

EDIT: also, how hard is it to get your first gun?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Men, I asked around and I couldn't find Mooda. This saddens me, men. Where is my personal bitch when I need it?

WE NEED A NEW BITCH DEALER ASAP
:ehue::ehue::ehue::ehue::ehue::ehue::ehue::ehue::ehue:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
I chose the original FOnline2 because you guys are slow as fuck (it's not like I had much progress tho, so I'll gladly switch if everyone will move to another one).
Oh, actually, terrorizing the exotic russkie servers sounds hot. I can serve as a translator and spy/double agent for my codexian bros. :M

Severian Silk

Have they implemented turn-based mode yet? I know it's so hard to code. But real-time is a deal-breaker for me.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Will join. Much rape will ensue. Vodkahua Akbar.
Edit: Is this that test you were speaking of?

Kranzer

Literate
Idea of Fallout online based on old game series was nice, though the engine and tech limitations and graphics weren't too attractive. I passed on it.
I'd rather see an isometric F4 based MMO, that would rock. But, the amount of work connected to that... I wonder if someone would ever try take this challenge.

It's strange though. The game currently has advanced workshop system, crafting, etc. - it wouldn't be so much hard I guess (in FPP of course). The world would be the biggest thing to create, but ;)

Fonline 2 server is currently down (in madness mode), and will be reverted to a save from September or thereabouts once they wait on someone to fix a major engine bug (all the other servers likely have this bug also). I probably won't be back on until the server is fixed, but if you see a player named Richard Harrison, give me a shout.

laclongquan

Arcane
This is what you need to know about servers:

http://fodev.net/status/

So FOnline2 or Reloaded is where it is at, it seems.

I heard rumours of FOnline2 having stuff like admins helping their niggas and shit
These rumors are most likely true.
That's why we should bring as many guys as possible and start murdering and looting everyone who doesn't want to join our cause. :smug:

Can't argue with that logic.
Next month, the blood flows!

You guys sound like a bunch of prepubescent teenage girls

in neckbeard bods.

Ick~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom