Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

For all the weeaboo's and Rance rape lovers out there.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Luzur said:
Nordic Union
no pics of those?
Better late than never.
x58nl3.jpg

Also, this is one of the games I look forward to the most, right after AoD, Red Mists and Blood & Iron.

The flag is every generic and unremarkable nordic flag combined into one, obviously.

The grey thing with a viking helmet is a character they can't be bothered to draw because it is not a 12 year old girl.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
herostratus said:
http://i53.tinypic.com/x58nl3.jpg
How come those knives doesn't fall out?
Obviously they are decorative, and the sheaths probably doesn't even contain blades. In an age when most battles are fought in the vast emptiness of space one would have little use of a melee weapon. I can't explain the walking beard though. Things probably get a lot clearer when you have played the game. Or not...

Luzur

Good Sir
even the guy with the beard is rapeable, if you totally crush the Britannian Empire.

which i will do with the Nordic Union.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Luzur said:
what kind of flag is that?
Unified scandinavia, aka U-SCAN, after war of unification when they shot each other, the survivors took burned peaces of flags and combined them tastefully together.
and what is that grey thing with a viking helmet on?
A Northern mecha needs to have a manly hair.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
It has all colors, and these strips are horizontal and vertical. How would you draw a flag that will not discriminate against any northern country?

Luzur

Good Sir
Raghar said:
It has all colors, and these strips are horizontal and vertical. How would you draw a flag that will not discriminate against any northern country?

four crowns on a background with all the nordic colors.

roll-a-die

Magister

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Luzur said:
Jack said:
Luzur said:
Nordic Union
no pics of those?
Better late than never.
x58nl3.jpg

Also, this is one of the games I look forward to the most, right after AoD, Red Mists and Blood & Iron.

my god, what?

what kind of flag is that? and what is that grey thing with a viking helmet on?

what? WHAT?
Don't tell me that you thought a Nipponese hentai game featuring "Scandinavian" rape-dolls would be historically/thematically accurate?

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
roll-a-die said:
Black said:
Luzur said:
even the guy with the beard is rapeable, if you totally crush the Britannian Empire.
if you totally crush the Britannian Empire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIAw6LkqlE
FUCK OFF WEEABOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEwMAOuXwEY

Just kidding I lobe you mang.

But seriously fuck off, don't post that bullshit when there are better alternatives...

Holy fuck that had actual lyrics? I assumed they were just gibbering randomly in that song.

roll-a-die

Magister
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
Black said:

Of course, we even had a short-lived LP of it. Before the guy realized just how much dialogue there is in a Rance-type game.

Big Bang Age gets tricky as hell later on.
Not really, the disk I imported got stolen, that was after a critical hard drive failure, which was after I went on my yearly attempt to lower my taxes by going to India and volunteering as a surgeon providing free care, this was then followed by a bit of a crunch time at work(The start of each season tends to be a little busy), and by the time that was over. I was bored with it and with hentai, having installed enough tit implants during that time that they had honestly started to disgust me. I think I may still have an ISO I used to demo the game before, I actually put down the cash to import it from Japan.

Edit: Clarification. Rural India and I generally throw darts to figure out which third/second world country I go to. It's not always India.

roll-a-die said:
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
Black said:

Of course, we even had a short-lived LP of it. Before the guy realized just how much dialogue there is in a Rance-type game.

Big Bang Age gets tricky as hell later on.
Not really, the disk I imported got stolen, that was after a critical hard drive failure, which was after I went on my yearly attempt to lower my taxes by going to India and volunteering as a surgeon providing free care, this was then followed by a bit of a crunch time at work(The start of each season tends to be a little busy), and by the time that was over. I was bored with it and with hentai, having installed enough tit implants during that time that they had honestly started to disgust me. I think I may still have an ISO I used to demo the game before, I actually put down the cash to import it from Japan.

Edit: Clarification. Rural India and I generally throw darts to figure out which third/second world country I go to. It's not always India.

I stand corrected. Damn, you don't even need a game like that for adventuring, do you? How many places you been to?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom