Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community For Balance: Codex Pillars of Eternity 2 fundraiser continues

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
I already donated for a physical copy in the fig campaign, so no money from me.
The codex fundraiser was an idea which came a little late for me or else I would have participated.
I even would have given up the physical copy for the edgy honour of the codex.
:drink:

tindrli

Arcane
fixed a little bit

JfHf2x4.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh hey, we're over $2000. Super-Pet.

Though NPC plus regular Pet might be a better option, unless there's a suitably Codexian twisted creature in the game to make into a pet.

Last edited:

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I wanted to donate more, but I'm low on supplements. It was still a lot for my tiny wages.

Sentinel

Arcane
I am still wondering if I should donate. I'm not interested in any of the stretch goals, and I don't pre-order games. I see no point in it other than bolstering RPGCodex's e-peen on the interwebs.
Quite the pickle, indeed.

Sentinel

Arcane
I like the forum badge. Especially how Josh's moustache corresponds with my portrait's.
Oh, I didn't even notice the forum badge. Well now that might just make me take the leap.

Does anyone know how soon the keys will be available as launch approaches (do we get keys for pre-loading or only a few hours after the game launches?).

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
We should defo go for the NPC not the pet, but wow disappointing to see the Codex's pockets run so dry. Sad!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom