Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

For Honor

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
DOes hte game have protection against premades, like trying to match premades vs premades and randoms vs randoms?

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
It looks fun but 60 bux + Jewbisoft makes me cautious.:keepmyjewgold:

Also no dedicated server means third world matchmaking is gonna be a lagfest.

Gerrard

Arcane
40$ + jew pass + micro transactions?

giveup.gif
Don't forget.

Actually, you can change the armor and modify the weapons...

I know that, you can have 1plus armor helmet etc, what I was talking about was changing the character makeup a Warlord with two swords and light armor a Valkarie with heavy armor and a mace etc, whtever suited your play style and whatever you could loot from your opponents.

On that note do they have a good loot system to take better weapons from online opponents?

They should have also included a ransom system to stop anyone playing for a day after you'd beat them until they were ransomed. It would have made shit loads of money.

Also looking at the single player game today, it looks like shit, the whole game looks boring and a disaster that will start well and drops off unless it bring different moves and characters onto the field. The best place for this game would be an optional 4player arcade machine.

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

I know that, you can have 1plus armor helmet etc, what I was talking about was changing the character makeup a Warlord with two swords and light armor a Valkarie with heavy armor and a mace etc, whtever suited your play style and whatever you could loot from your opponents.

On that note do they have a good loot system to take better weapons from online opponents?

They should have also included a ransom system to stop anyone playing for a day after you'd beat them until they were ransomed. It would have made shit loads of money.

Also looking at the single player game today, it looks like shit, the whole game looks boring and a disaster that will start well and drops off unless it bring different moves and characters onto the field. The best place for this game would be an optional 4player arcade machine.

ogayKy1.png

ogayKy1.png

Are you mocking me or honoring me? To be honest I don't know what Dota 2 is.

EDIT

More people were sperging out over Messi stats of football manager than playing this at it's peak on day one
:lol:

I'm just glad for the paid shill youtubers because no matter how many times they say it's "awesome," it just looks dull and reminds me of that shit show RYSE.

Last edited:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
I thought the same from video, but then I played the Beta. I am feeling Dark Messiah meets Blade of Darkness meets Jedi Knight II duels, meets modern MP + COOP modes meets UBISoft

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Well, those are the numbers for Steam, and if the tendency remains, they're fairly lower than the ones from uPlay. The game is not only healthy, but a success sales-wise. You don't have to like every game that comes out, though, it's fine.

Gerrard

Arcane
Come back in a month once people realize how broken the combat is when you actually know what you're doing.

Hellion

Arcane
Got my review copy of the game today and I have to say that I haven't really encountered any of the server issues people claim to have. Maybe they managed to fix things since yesterday.

Other than that, single-player campaign is basically an extended tutorial on how each of the classes behaves, coated with bigger or smaller bits of lore and story elements. I finished the first of three chapters within about 2 and a half hours playing on "Normal" difficulty (there is also 1 lower and 2 higher difficulty levels). Quite enjoyable despite its simplicity (most missions are "go there, kill mobs, activate lever or levers to raise the gate or lower the elevator or whatever, kill Y boss, next mission), but still essentially a gateway to Multiplayer.

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Got my review copy of the game today and I have to say that I haven't really encountered any of the server issues people claim to have. Maybe they managed to fix things since yesterday.

Other than that, single-player campaign is basically an extended tutorial on how each of the classes behaves, coated with bigger or smaller bits of lore and story elements. I finished the first of three chapters within about 2 and a half hours playing on "Normal" difficulty (there is also 1 lower and 2 higher difficulty levels). Quite enjoyable despite its simplicity (most missions are "go there, kill mobs, activate lever or levers to raise the gate or lower the elevator or whatever, kill Y boss, next mission), but still essentially a gateway to Multiplayer.
Yes, it's a practice mode with bits of lore, but serves its purpose quite well: you get to know the classes and their strengths and weaknesses.

Well, those are the numbers for Steam, and if the tendency remains, they're fairly lower than the ones from uPlay. The game is not only healthy, but a success sales-wise. You don't have to like every game that comes out, though, it's fine.

Not saying I don't like it, I was saying I liked the look of it and was going to sheckle up but then the gameplay started to become repetative, in the long videos I watched. I'd recommend anyone watching youtube for an hour on this game before a buy to realise that it's a bore and also ignore 55 parrot For Honor one man shill campaign EnthalpyFlow because to him the game is just fucking perfect and you're wrong for pointing out it's flaws.

DEUS VULT.

I completely missed this game, just noticed it yesterday. Hope I can introduce some good old christian steel into those hethen's skulls.

Yeah whatever get the fuck out you fucking shill. If you want to pump up a game here all you have to do is be honest and lay your cards out instead of being such a transparent tragic cunt...

..." Oh gee I don't know about this game!!!"

CODEX SAYS BAD

"But the game has so many ways in which to access downloadable content..."

CODEX SAYS BAD

"Have you played this game it's a great experience, you can fuck a viking up the ass."

Skill progression =/= weapons and armour. You can unlock all basic levels of the skills (all of the skills can be leveled up, iirc). Weapons and armours function in a different way, those use the steel in order to progress.

I was talking about the 30$ for the feats unlock but the ability to buy steel with actual money which allows you to get the various lootboxes and items
Maybe you don't know this, but that gear only change your stats in one out of SIX game modes.

You seem to know an awful lot for someone who wasn't even aware of the game a day ago. Get out of the thread Shill. You are ruining your games reputation I might have bought your shit game on sale but now I'm not bothered at all your shilling proves the game is a boring disaster. Like I said it would have been good as a 4 player arcade machine game but it just looks a total crock.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom