Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

For the love of god, make it stop

Wyrmlord

Arcane
His defense of Seinfeld is amusing as well, and I say this as a Seinfeld fan.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Darth Roxor said:
Omg someone ban MLMarkland, he's doing nothing but posting off-topic spammy bullshit ffsomg.

Anyway, I don't believe I can think of even one person more butthurt than Twinfalls.

butthurt detected

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Please_Make_It_Stop.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
MLMarkland said:
DeclineOfTheCodex_Desktop.png

Someone should make my picture of my desktop their desktop and post it.

After that, I think you know what happens next.
MAKE IT STOP

I laugh at your Windows 98.

MisterStone

Arcane
Alright, alright. Let GD go to shit, I guess it's not a big deal. I've noticed that every now and then folks like Trash will launch of wave of mildly interesting new topics in an attempt to reboot the stupidity of the forum and get some real discussion going, and it sometimes works. Despite my OP, I don't think that outright banning is really necessary, but I just wish there was some kind of tweaking of the GD forum- limits to posts per day, ignore button returns, whatever. Perhaps a concerted effort to make a streak quality posts will yield better results than bitching or banhammering.

BTW, do you guys still have Trash's salmon sandwich post stowed away somewhere? I think it deserves a place of honor in retardo land. Or is it already there?

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Is that a legal Photoshop copy?
And:
OMG OBSIDIAN DEVELOPER MARK MARKLAND IS STEALING GAMES TORRENTS TPB OMG FAST TO KOTAKU!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Skyway has a 'CF Toolbox' on his desktop.

Now, this certainly answers a lot of questions...

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
sheek said:
I can't remember... was the DU vs VD confrontation settled by a vote? I recall Calis and Taluntain, Shagnak and Babyarm sided with DU and that was the end of it. A bit later SaintP came back and was fine with the decision.
It was more like I was sitting on the fence, watching the goring going on in the ring, and munching on pretzels. There's very little that happens on the Codex that follows my ideas. Probably just as well... I still think a weekly emptying of the trash can (R-land) would be a good idea though. Oh, and taking away the ignore feature by the ghost of saints pasts was also counter-productive. But that's just my opinion.

(Note that I typed this before noticing that the thread has already concluded in the usual Codex fashion. D'oh!)

Jason

chasing a bee
We only let Taluntain shovel the front drive.

Also, it's good to see I'm not the only one still playing the first Age of Wonders.

3317266851_02c20d6c57_b.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom