Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Forum bug.

Black

Arcane
Um, yes, hello.
Long story short, despite me posting more brilliant stuff I don't seem to be gaining any brofists. Would RPG Codex technicians mind fixing the issue?
Thanks!

Angthoron

Arcane
Yeah, I seem to have that problem for a couple of days now. My shoops haven't received a single fist. Won't post more until the bug is fixed, not sure if the system is stable enough. Maybe DU will need to roll back the server or something.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Um, yes, hello.
Long story short, despite me posting more brilliant stuff I don't seem to be gaining any brofists. Would RPG Codex technicians mind fixing the issue?
Thanks!
Your trial period has expired. We'd like to thank you for using our BroFist (TM) feature and assure you that we value your contribution to this site. If you'd like to continue enjoying BroFist, you can subscribe for only $4.99 a month. Additionally, you can purchase BroFists in bulk ($7.99 for 1,000 BroFists, which will be added to your account) or hire a dedicated Fister (TM) who will enthusiastically BroFist your posts ($9.99 for up 100 posts a month - a small price to pay to boost your confidence and make you feel good about yourself) and inspire others to do the same (hire two Fisters and get a third one for FREE!).

But what if one day we wake up with our contributions gone? This would break CF's and Brady's hearts so.

We must carry on Angthoron. Not just for our own sake, or even or the sake of CF and Brady, but for the sake of future generations of Codexers, so that they too may one day know a Codex where bros are free to fist in peace. A Codex which isn't just autistic discussions of the merits of square versus hex. A Codex where shitposting is recognised as an artform in its own right. A Codex where lulz and sperg walk hand-in-hand as equals. We must keep this dream alive Angthoron, you and I. For a better future. For our children. And our children's children.

Carceri

Arcane
Um, yes, hello.
Thanks!
Your trial period has expired. We'd like to thank you for using our BroFist (TM) feature and assure you that we value your contribution to this site. If you'd like to continue enjoying BroFist, you can subscribe for only $4.99 a month. Additionally, you can purchase BroFists in bulk ($7.99 for 1,000 BroFists, which will be added to your account) or hire a dedicated Fister (TM) who will enthusiastically BroFist your posts ($9.99 for up 100 posts a month - a small price to pay to boost your confidence and make you feel good about yourself) and inspire others to do the same (hire two Fisters and get a third one for FREE!).
This is worthy of a:

xvAxze4.jpg

Angthoron

Arcane
But what if one day we wake up with our contributions gone? This would break CF's and Brady's hearts so.
We must carry on Angthoron. Not just for our own sake, or even or the sake of CF and Brady, but for the sake of future generations of Codexers, so that they too may one day know a Codex where bros are free to fist in peace. A Codex which isn't just autistic discussions of the merits of square versus hex. A Codex where shitposting is recognised as an artform in its own right. A Codex where lulz and sperg walk hand-in-hand as equals. We must keep this dream alive Angthoron, you and I. For a better future. For our children. And our children's children.

Oh, what the hell, you're right, muds_animal_friend, you're right. I'll do it. Brady must be immortalized so our offspring can look at his visage and think of generations long gone and admire our perseverance and inventiveness.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Um, yes, hello.
Thanks!

:bro::bro::bro:

Oh, what the hell, you're right, muds_animal_friend, you're right. I'll do it. Brady must be immortalized so our offspring can look at his visage and think of generations long gone and admire our perseverance and inventiveness.
That's the spirit. Here's a fiat brofist:

:bro:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Um, yes, hello.
Thanks!
I can't seem to brofist this no matter how much I try.

I'll see if I can fix that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom