Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Free me and Andhaira

Free me

• Total voters

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
Hello guys,

I have been busy with school stuff recently so I lent my account to Andhaira. Now I'm back and discovered that I got watchwitzed and banned from posting in GD. I sent DU a few PMs but he just said "Sure, I believe you." and didn't do anything. It seems the only way to get him to do something is to post a public thread, so here I am.

racofer

Thread Incliner
S08P4kT.jpg

DakaSha

Arcane
I thought alkiedes was more of a pretentious dumbfuck retard than andheira, so no. Fuck off, both of you

Last edited:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Why would you ever lend your account to Andhaira? How could you even give him your information?

Your story makes no sense at all!

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You didn't respect the dignified gift that posting in GD represents so you should not be granted access back until you have shown proper contrition. Acknowledge the honor and privilege of posting in our most noble and sacred codex GD threads!

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I honestly don't understand why you're surprised by this turn of events. Reckon'd you were actually doing it out of some elaborate attempt to get yourself banned, as a matter of fact.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
"The USA is a decadent swamp of debauchery! DEATH TO..."

"RELEASE ME!"

"Ahem...Behead all who say..."

"RELEAAAASE MEEEE!"

Where does Andhaira's avatar come from anyway? It's just so fitting.

Indranys

Savant
I'm with you bro.
Already voted.
And I don't really care with codex animosity to Andhaira and the like just because they're weird and foreign or something.
But then again I don't really understand the firstworldians.

But you're a quality poster for sure and must be saved! :salute:
Well, now back to lurking I guess.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Alkaides needs to be saved. He should take away Andy's access to his account first, though.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I thought alkiedes was more of a pretentious dumbfuck retard than andheira, so no. Fuck off, both of you

No fuck you; alkeides is quality poster and Andahaira X provides much of entertaiment; Free them both but restrict Andy to GD instead. :troll:
Restrict Andhaira to Prosper's Forum, so he can troll Liberal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom