Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fucking Minecraft

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
I've played a Minecraft a bit back in the day and once in a while I fire it up, but I don't play for long.

I don't actually think Notch is that great of a developer. I think he just got lucky with an idea and it filled a vacuum. He abandoned it, not just because he was rich, but because he didn't like the pressure of being expected to do amazing things with the game now that he had all these resources.

His shameful attempts at making new games demonstrates this. I seriously do not believe we will ever see another game from him.

On the other hand, don't worry, Minecraft is in good hands now...I heard they are adding a lima bean in the next update.

Perkel

Arcane
Guy gets bored 300 hours into a game. Calls the game crap. Codex never changes, and I am really starting to think that the majority of you are assholes and idiots.

With love,

-Taxalot

Spend about 200h in beta and still is crap. There is difference between expectations and reality. Closest thing to actual game without it being stupid shit is millienare town mod which put you in place of town builder with proper npcs and so on.

I spend also about 100h on x rebirth and game Is crap.

Servo

Arcane
tbh I get bored with most games way before 100h. Learning new mechanics is about all that interests me these days, and it only takes an hour or so to learn all the mechanics in Minecraft. If you've sunk more than 100h it probably indicates that you have extreme autism more than anything about the quality of the game.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
tbh I get bored with most games way before 100h. Learning new mechanics is about all that interests me these days, and it only takes an hour or so to learn all the mechanics in Minecraft. If you've sunk more than 100h it probably indicates that you have extreme autism more than anything about the quality of the game.
Being unable to understand that other people may enjoy different things than you is a p. strong sign of autism.
:troll:

Servo

Arcane
Being unable to understand that other people may enjoy different things than you is a p. strong sign of autism.
:troll:

So you're saying some people enjoy Minecraft AND are not autistic...

does not compute...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom