Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FYI - Fixed Width

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I killed the old fixed width style since it used the outdated parent style. Choose the new fixed width style, which is better all around. Or should be, anyway. It likely won't work properly on your Star Trek communicator, but it's only intended for widescreen monitors, so that's fine.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
XPlh3Dc.gif

Now let me show you why this forum sucks on mobile.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
5WoQheG.png

Make the circled areas non-clickable or move them somewhere else.

You can complain to DU about the Tcancer link. I don't know what your problem with the logo part is. And I don't know where those floating buttons are from since you're overlaying a bunch of different pages on the same screen.

Front page isn't fixed width now and also you're a fag.

Says a guy who calls himself Dicksmoker, hur hur.

DarkUnderlord will fix the front page width.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
To get rid of TC link, just use Stylish

Code:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("rpgcodex.net") {
  a[href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com/"]
  {
     display: none !important;
  }
}

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
You can complain to DU about the Tcancer link. I don't know what your problem with the logo part is. And I don't know where those floating buttons are from since you're overlaying a bunch of different pages on the same screen.

It's too close to the top link list on mobile, you'll end up clicking on it accidentally all the time on mobile. I suggest you make it non-clickable. The format buttons belong to the Shitbox and they in the way of the text entry area and can even overlap with it. They need to find a new home.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's too close to the top link list on mobile, you'll end up clicking on it accidentally all the time on mobile.
I second the notion, though it does not bother me too much. Sometimes I click the logo intentionally because it is easier to hit than a 'Home' button.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom