Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - first person action adventure from Massive Entertainment

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
First I thought it's from the Last Airbender.
Might be interesting if you can play as 'umie and do some xeno purging though.

Grif

Learned
First I thought it's from the Last Airbender.
Might be interesting if you can play as 'umie and do some xeno purging though.
This game will only be fun if we get to conduct an extermination campaign of the blue cat aliens.

TripJack

Hedonist
im game as long as i can rape the enviroment & slaughter the cat people, preferably with nerve gas

sser

Arcane
Developer
About time Mass Effect got some competition in the blue aliens SFM market.

ADL

Prophet
icyrPRZ.png

It looks like Far Cry. It didn’t at first, but once they got to the base stuff, (and maybe this is just because it’s Ubisoft) it made me think of Far Cry. That said it looks like a more interesting Far Cry than anything they’ve done with Far Cry in a decade.

Not being made by one of the Far Cry teams might at least have it come off different than their standard Far Cry shit. The vast change in setting should also freshen things up somewhat even if it does just turn out to be Far Cry but with a ten feet tall alien that flys around on some kind of dragon like thing.

Last edited:

Elttharion

Learned
Can you play as the good guys or are you forced to play as the disgusting blue cat filthy xenos?

"As a child of two worlds, you can learn multiple combat styles"
trailer shows radial menu of bows and machineguns
trailer shows combat is running around shooting

uh huh. No melee weapons? No using your creature to attack? No piloting helicopters or mechas? Downgrade from the previous Avatar game where you could play as RDA too and pilot their vehicles.

Also seems like the only enemy faction are the RDA. No enemy Na'vi tribes.

I noticed that so far, it seems to be an aesthetic rehash of the first game and the first movie. I guess the plains with the huge rock formations is something a little new.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom