Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games like King of Dragonpass

Alf

Barely Literate
So does anyone know a game like Kingdom of dragonpass?
Appearantly there is a sequel coming but its probably going to take a while before it actually releases.

Alf

Barely Literate
Alright thanks they look nice I'll check it out.

Lhynn

Arcane
Academagia had potential, but the writing is so fucking shit, theres not a single line in the game worth reading.

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I had pretty much written Thea off as a shovel- slash vapourware 4X-cardgame bastard until seeing it mentioned in this thread. I've played around 24 hours of it now and it has started to become repetitive though the early game is very satisfying. Thanks for linking it.
It really does have a similar design and feel to King of Dragonpass, more so than any other game I've played.
I hope it will eventually become a more "full" game in relation to pacing of the gameplay, it has potential to be good.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Speaking of Academagia, we were supposed to get an Ars Magicka game in the same vein from those guys but the Kickstarter failed :(

Edit: Ars Magica. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

V_K

Arcane
Don't forget Expeditions: Conquistador and the upcoming viking sequel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom