Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games where you play as Nazi?

Silva

Arcane
Loved playing as nazi YoRHa on Nier Automata and Hearts of Iron 2. Those black uniforms are sooooo sexy. :smug:

What other games allow this? Bonus points if it's close and personal like in a JA2/H&D2- like tactics games or shooters. Oh, and single player, please.

Plisken

Learned
i think the 2nd brothers in arms game allowed you to play as a wermacht squad in a series of mini missions separate from the main campaign.

There's also battlefront's autism simulator series, Combat Mission, with Battle For Normandy, Final Blitzkrieg and Red Thunder, all featuring German campaigns as well as user made missions.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Make an innocuous post on Facebook or Twitter and you will soon become a Nazi.

I would have said Enemy Territory but it's an FPS and MP. So, I dunno.

Silva

Arcane
M Bison is clearly a nazi
10-620x.jpg

Indeed.

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Panzer General series, Steel Panthers and their modern descendents including Panzer Korps all allow you to play as Axis powers. For JA2 like games I would recommed Silent Storm just grab the panzer kleins removing mod Comrade.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
73.99 EURO? You gotta be kidding. You can watch TV for free.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom