Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gamescom 2014 - Darth Roxor was there. Also, hovering dogs

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
abominable series of games

What's abominable about the the IE games for you?

BG1 had a banal, generic fantasy thing going on, and ID1 had retarded dialogue options at the beginning that made me quit in disgust.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Gamescom 2014 - Darth Roxor was there
I was there too:x

Where's ur pics
KTDqYK4.jpg

distinguished gentlemen vs unwashed masses

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
My only regret now is that I didn't meet up with hovering dogs so we could laugh at consoletards together.

BUT ALAS, SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE WHEN DUTY CALLS (also severely limited internets)

Rake

Arcane
PoE looks absolutely generic trash like every other IE RPG
Pheww! And to think i was worried for a second. If that's what you guys mean by trash, PoE will be the best game of all time.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
my phrasing was unclear: i was criticizing PoE's graphix and animations. IE's graphix are ok I suppose, if ugly and uninspired (barring PS:T), and the animations are fine.
Its graphics and animations look better than the IE games and the backgrounds in particular are better than pretty much everything so this is an odd criticism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom