Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Geneforge on Steam

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Check this out:

IfvCu.png

Notice anything really nonsensical?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
It's not marked as a discount. That seems to be the normal price.

Should I hurry up and buy this?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
They were released on Steam at least 6 months ago,I got them at a discount around their release.The prices are for the full bundle,the individual titles are not sold separately

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
They were released on Steam at least 6 months ago,I got them at a discount around their release.The prices are for the full bundle,the individual titles are not sold seprately

Ah, that makes sense.

Repressed Homosexual
Wait for the next Steam sale, all of them will be for 50% off (and the Avernum 4-5-6 that was just released will be as well).

My rankings from what I have played, best to worst:

G1, G5, G2, G4, G3

Though it gets really obnoxious to stare at the same tiny assets over and over again, over the course of 5 different games (and way more if you also play Avernum).

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
They were released on Steam at least 6 months ago,I got them at a discount around their release.The prices are for the full bundle,the individual titles are not sold separately
I seem to remember a thread about them now, and people making fun of Vogel for allowing Steam to sell his games for a fifth their normal price in order to get the wider audience. Wonder if it payed off.

I bought it. Four dollars a game can't be beat.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I seem to remember a thread about them now, and people making fun of Vogel for allowing Steam to sell his games for a fifth their normal price in order to get the wider audience. Wonder if it payed off.

I bought it. Four dollars a game can't be beat.

Yeah it was mentioned in the Steam thread or in a seperate one,I bought them then.As for paying off since he recently released his Avernum games on Steam too,it obviously did

Repressed Homosexual
http://jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/2012/04/avernum-out-for-windows-for-what-its.html

Avernum: Escape From the Pit is doing well. It is old material. It's a rewrite of Avernum, which is itself a rewrite of Exile: Escape From the Pit. And yet, thanks to iTunes and Steam, it has already, in only a few months, earned as much as either of those titles earned in years and years. The revolutionary effect of Steam and iTunes on people trying to have my career simply cannot be understated. I'll blog about it soon.

Yoshiyyahu

Arcane
Patron
nice. i am new to geneforge and have only played partially through 5, but its good fun, especially the summoning skill tree. pretty funny, considering that its a 32mb game and its miles ahead of skyrim in all its 5gb glory

Achilles

Arcane
Which is what Gaben has been telling developers and publishers for years. Better late than never I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom