Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

General Admin Statement Regarding Recent Decline

racofer

Thread Incliner
This thread displayed great incline, but declined fast as when Wyrmlord was allowed to post here.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Marcelo21 said:
I don't hate you or anything it's just you're so anal it gets annoying sometimes. Kind of reminds me of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.
You compare a highly intelligent weirdo geek with a whiny douchebag? Racofer is right.
See wyrmi, you even cause others to post nonsense. All your fault ;)

Melcar

Arcane
I think that "decline" should now be an offensive word, filtered out (maybe with KC's cat), and users of said word logged on a little black book. That mame is retarded and stupid, and so are the people that use it.

Andhaira

Arcane
Time. Uploading all those pics and writing reports for each takes time. But you have motivated me; I think I will go abt uploading some tommorow and start a LP thread.

Tell me, is Tiny Pic a good place to use?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
AndhairaX said:
Tell me, is Tiny Pic a good place to use?

If you want to do a LP, better start a photobucket account, since it allows you to upload a whole stack of 50 screenshots, while in the regular image upload sites (Tinypic, Imageshack etc) you have to do them one by one which is a pain when you want to upload large quantities of pics.

Andhaira

Arcane
Well I have dne it. My LP thread is in the adventure section of Codexia! Oh and sorry for derailing this thread DarkUnderlord.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
This is gay; I miss old DU. I have heard legends of that one - he banned people without any notice or thread, and then when people complained too much, banned them too.

Or so the legends say.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jasede said:
This is gay; I miss old DU. I have heard legends of that one - he banned people without any notice or thread, and then when people complained too much, banned them too.

Or so the legends say.
I think that was SaintP.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
DarkUnderlord said:
this_is_your_money_too.jpg

This genetically ill person will cost our people's community 60,000 marks over his lifetime. Citizens, that is your money. Read Neues Volk, the monthly of the racial policy office of the NSDAP.
:ubersturmfuhrer:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Dicksmoker said:
Darth Roxor said:
Dicksmoker said:
How do you take more than one screenshot at once?

wat
If I don't paste the screenshot into a Paint file, and then take another, it will get overwritten.
FRAPS. And then a free mass BMP -> JPEG converter if you're using the free version of FRAPS.

DraQ

Arcane
Darth Roxor said:
Dicksmoker said:
Darth Roxor said:
Dicksmoker said:
How do you take more than one screenshot at once?

wat
If I don't paste the screenshot into a Paint file, and then take another, it will get overwritten.

That's what screenshot programs
And built-in screenshot functionality
are there for.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom