Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

General Admin Statement Regarding Recent Decline

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Kosmonaut said:
Barrow_Bug said:
Yeah, and why are my AMAZING wiki spams getting fucked with? You know you can break an Artist's heart by fucking with his shit? Well? DO YOU? MUTHERFUCKER?

Probably because your dickopter spamming is getting annoying too. :?

1) Nah, that was someone else.

or

2) This is a joke and I have missed it. Is so, soz.

Jason

chasing a bee
Yeah, and why are my AMAZING wiki spams getting fucked with? You know you can break an Artist's heart by fucking with his shit? Well? DO YOU? MUTHERFUCKER?

Because it interferes with my habit of leisurely masturbating while browsing threads on the Codex (not for sexual reasons, you understand, but just as an aid to concentration while I absorb the wisdom of our assembled warrior-poets). But this wikispam of yours tends to break the flow and make me lose my stroke. And I hate losing my stroke. It makes me angry. As in "randomly hitting buttons on the Admin Panel until people disappear and then strangling my neighbor's dog" angry.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Uhhh, understood. I just maybe thought I had actually hurt KC's feelings at one point. Can I still talk about Pizza though? I mean, if I couldn't talk about that, man, I don't know what I'd would do. The idea alone brings tears to me eyes, you know?

EDIT: It's official, my grammar and spelling is fucked today.

Jason

chasing a bee
Of course. Everyone loves pizza. And I certainly don't trust anyone who claims to not love pizza, like my neighbors and their creepy little dog....

mathboy

Liturgist
I wish I didn't live alone, or at least that I had friends (except you guys!). Because I really want to eat pizza, but eating pizza alone is just sad!

Once when I was in a pizza place, there was an old female there, and she was eating alone, and it made me unhappy and ruined my pizzaenjoyment (she wasn't eating pizza, but that's not important to the story)!

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
What was she eating? WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD ONE EAT IF AT A PIZZA JOINT, AND NOT EATING PIZZA? :DISCUSS:

Also:

This one time I got a pizza, it was so awesome. If you want to know what was on it, please buy my book from amazon, it's called:

"Boring Banal Thread Topics: Shit no one cares about".

I'm gonna follow it up soon with something about Kittens or Crickets or fucking whatever.

Peace, KC.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
I'd say they're at about the same level of retardedness. The ban hammer should strike both so they change their ways or leave forevar

wait didn't happen to korgan already? Nevermind permaban both

And by the way wyrmlord still "...", satori has improved though

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom