Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
There doesn't appear to be a thread for this game yet.

Or is the search function not working again?

ee6f269e23.jpg

It was briefly Steam's No.1 selling game.

From the guy that made:

mqdefault.jpg

How high did you get and how many keyboards did you smash in the process? Or do you hate it cos everyone likes it?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
I personally don't enjoy this kind of game, but I like seeing games with non-traditional controls coming out even if they are just made for lulz or something. They remind me how controls of modern games are homogenous, boring, and limited by controllers even for keyboard/mouse, and make me want games to explore more devoted and expressive controls like the old PC games have experimented.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
What makes this one even more rage-inducing is the author taking on the role of a narrator and blabbering about the theme of failure and frustation, and always doing so at JUST THE WRONG TIME.

BTW here's the current speedrun record of the game:

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
This game's physics remind me of that dream where I can leap across rooms, and chicks I don't even remember want to fuck me because I'm the greatest ever jumper.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
You didn't see a thread on another in a long line of shitty indie physics game? ON THE CODEX?!?!?! Sir, I am shocked!!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom