Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Ghost in the Shell Online

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron

:avatard:

The PS2 GitS game was actually p. good.

Stokowski

Arcane
QBFivMO.jpg

Norfleet

I don't even know what I'm looking at. Looks like won't tolerate my horrible lag very well, though. I wonder what my Eggy Friend will think of this.

bert

Arcane
Just play Blacklight if you want your COD-like cyberpunk shooting experience. At least with Blacklight they didn't take characters and elements from a recognizable series, slapped it into a COD shooter and called it a new game.

Norfleet

Well, to you it might be a recognizable series. I, however, don't actually know what that is and am simply evaluating it for its potential as my next gold farm, so I can sate my urges to hoard game-golds.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Just play Blacklight if you want your COD-like cyberpunk shooting experience. At least with Blacklight they didn't take characters and elements from a recognizable series, slapped it into a COD shooter and called it a new game.

I used to play that game a lot and I don't remember any of those people.

what's the point in buying the gits license if you're going to sell an fps as average* (read: terribad) as it can be?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
It's out on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/app/369200/discussions/0/492379159714555798/

Why First Assault is an FPS
It was challenging to choose a genre for First Assault, as Stand Alone Complex covers such a wealth of great material. While watching the series we were particularly excited by Episode 24 of Season One, in which the wrongfully accused team at Section 9 are tested to their limits, forced to take on an opposing Special Ops team in order to clear their names. This got us imagining what it would be like to fight together as an elite tactical team of Section 9 operatives, which inspired us to make a shooter based on the franchise.
:hahyou:

well, that's it then

Leshy

Educated
I remember hearing about this game: "OH MAI GAWD! A GITS GAME!!!!!1"
And then I learned that it is a F2P shooter...
facepalm1edit2.jpg

Gerrard

Arcane
Correction, it's a "free to play" game that you need to pay 5 bucks for to even start playing.

Martius

Liturgist
At least when its still in early access. Its supposed to be f2p after that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom