Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(GIVEAWAY IS OVER) Win a copy of Dungeon Rats

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
EDIT: The giveaways is over. Hope moraes will find the game enjoyable.

A few days ago I was approached by Vince to join the group of beta testers of Dungeon Rats, but I'm pretty busy lately and I only played it for about 2 hours. I feel a bit guilty for accepting a copy of the game and not providing any feedback, so I decided to give away another copy to some fellow codexer.

If you want to win a copy of Dungeon Rats on GOG (I want to use the Codex referral link), post in this thread. I will do the random number generation thingie sometime during the weekend and give one of you the copy. Or I will give it to MicoSelva if he wants to LP it, because, hell, that would be fun.

Last edited:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks for the offer, but I am not interested in that right now. Would not have time to play the game in the following months anyway (my D1P'ed copy of AoD still lies untouched). Better give it to someone who will actually use it.

Mustawd

I actually caught a mouse barehanded recently. Seems very appropriate for me to win this.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I give for free one copy on Dungeon Rats, also sadly due REGION LOCK it is a limited offer, like

Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Hurry up! )

Sent!

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I put some meat from supermarket (contain meat in 10%, don't know the rest) near my house and found dead rat next day while his bros were debating something at the other corner.
Will I stand a chance against these rats? There is only one way to prove it...

Mustawd

I actually caught a mouse barehanded recently. Seems very appropriate for me to win this.
I'll raise you a lizard. Two daya ago.

I'll meet your raise with an actual pic.

mickey.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom