Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
why must nuffle always let the two 3+ dodges and the first gfi succeed

It looks like Roxor is playing with his potato with one hand and beating Grunker with the other - that's the only reason these sub-optimal plays are happening. That Grunker hasn't won this only shows how bad he is.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
at least i killed an elf

fucking rain at the start set me on a downward spiral

that this ended 1:1 is nothing short of a miracle

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I lost to Lagole :/

Was pretty close, failed to stop both tds by a fairly small margin. In truth, I should have stalled for 1-1 and I knew it, but that is not the way to play blood bowl proper, so I didn't.

That being said, I just want to point out that there were more redeads than deads, so while the scoreboard doesn't reflect it, I won the moral victory.

gg, I suspect the final showdown has now been set in stone, and I won't be in it.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Very good Game, Jaedar. You have proven that your amazons are not trashy thots after all.

I can't believe I did a bloody missclick. Welp. Not going to happen again.

Also, I'm glad to hear Grunker has found his inner elf :salute::salute::salute:

My greatest strength in Blood Bowl - I simply do not lose. From Turn 1 all the way to Turn 15 I felt the fickle flow of the dice against me, nothing was working at all.

Then 1 turn touchdown and have a nice day, sir +M

sser

Arcane
Developer
Weekend for sure. Not sure when as it's holiday season and things are a little hectic at times.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Also, if you want to see someone blow a 2-0 lead in a single half, watch my recent Wood Elves game. You shall see when Nuffles seriously does not want you to win and, despite suggestions to the contrary, dice are truly the heart of this game.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
lol nigga you should have seen an old pro elves team of mine - that shit was just downright cursed, each game i would get deaths or terrible permanent injuries + all the critical rolls would always fail

it also left me with a lasting hate for pro elf linos - fuck those dudes with a 10 foot stick

but in general i think its just that nuffle hates elves (as he should)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom