Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Goat Simulator

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
PewDiePie

The most subscribed channel on YouTube is a position that only one channel on the website can hold at a time. Over time, ten channels have been documented reaching the position. As of February 3, 2014, the most subscribed channel is PewDiePie, with over 22 million subscribers. YouTube currently holds the record for the 2nd most subscribed Channel on YouTube, with over 20 million subscribers.
PewDiePie is documented to have the longest consecutive run as the most subscribed channel, with 4,768,695 (654,872,896,454 in total). Smosh's total days, at least 758, as most subscribed is a record. Smosh has reached the #1 position on three separate occasions, which is also a record. The record has since been matched by PewDiePie, although at a lesser degree, as PewDiePie's runs were shorter than Smosh's due to the competition he had faced for months with YouTube Spotlight, going back and forth sharing runs as most subscribed. The total number of days since May 17, 2006 (When the YouTube Subscriber Charts were first released) are 2806. Smosh has been number 1 for slightly over 27% with 759 days

This is the most popular of all YouTube channels.
The guy might well have become a millionaire.

For Let's Plays.

Bad ones.

Is your mind blown yet?

Angthoron

Arcane
There has to be something I'm not understanding, right? Right? How is this the most popular guy of Youtubes?

I mean, I watched a video for a try, and it's just some guy bumbling around, with an annoying accent and some clear need to improve his diction. Why him?

Or is it like, every month, a million people stumbles across him and then passes it along to others, saying "Look at that bumbling fuck, can you understand anything he says?", has a chuckle and closes the window, while also accidentally hitting Subscribe somehow?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Goat Simulator - swedish
PewDiePie - swedish

I know these don't cancel each other out tho.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
These previews really get my goat.

Last edited:

Farage

Arcane
Patron
How exactly did this become a PewDiePie discussion thread again?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Finally - a indie game that's not pixelated 2d platform.
day1discount, would baa

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
This is just a joke project, right? This crap isn't actually going to be for sale? Right??
You do realize half the "simulator" stuff getting on Steam lately has been intentionally broken for the sake of obnoxious humor, right? This is the era of defending awful shit by saying that it is awful shit.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
This is just a joke project, right? This crap isn't actually going to be for sale? Right??
You do realize half the "simulator" stuff getting on Steam lately has been intentionally broken for the sake of obnoxious humor, right? This is the era of defending awful shit by saying that it is awful shit.

If that so then why there is no more birgirpall videos?

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014

If that so then why there is no more birgirpall videos?
What???

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom