Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Some more games got discounts today, like Curse of Monkey Island.
Finally, my wishlist is empty.
Wasn't that big tbh (CoMI and Homeworld Cataclysm and maybe one other game) so whatever.

Last edited:

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I see GOG changed the UI a bit for the menus in the games library.

TR9mcpe.png

I see GOG Galaxy now comes with every game. That DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NOW button is obnoxious, but the good difference is that the classic installer is right there, rather than last time where it had to be selected from the "More" drop-down menu.

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Picked up SW Racer, Outcast, Morrowind (apparently Arena and Daggerfall included) and NWN2.

This is a really nice sale.

Naraya

Arcane
Last edited by a moderator:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Went there once and they already blocked me.
Thanks Onion.

there is better list, with sorting and else
http://gog-mmlxxvii.bitballoon.com/

edit
more codes
CP2077 - free doom II + final doom game
BEEP - The Book of Unwritten Tales
WERNX - POSTAL 2
UMATERAT - One game from the Tex Murphy series
JACHU - Dead State: Reanimated
NCPD & NC20 CP77 - STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
R81608-81 - Wasteland 1 & 2
H8071215 - Wasteland 2 Director's Cut

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Picked up the following on the sale:

JuBqvNU.jpg

I've had Outcast on my wish-list for a couple of years. Bought Majesty because of this excellent & intellectual review. Taking a bit of a leap of faith with Into the Breach. I haven't read any reviews/opinions on the it, just hoping it's about as decent as FTL was.
Majesty is one of my all time favourite games and it is a real gem. Good job picking it up.

mck

Cipher
Went there once and they already blocked me.
Thanks Onion.

there is better list, with sorting and else
http://gog-mmlxxvii.bitballoon.com/

edit
more codes
CP2077 - free doom II + final doom game
BEEP - The Book of Unwritten Tales
WERNX - POSTAL 2
UMATERAT - One game from the Tex Murphy series
JACHU - Dead State: Reanimated
NCPD & NC20 CP77 - STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
R81608-81 - Wasteland 1 & 2
H8071215 - Wasteland 2 Director's Cut

none of these codes worked for me. RIP

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Coming Soon: Metal Wolf Chaos XD, From Software's 2004 action game: https://af.gog.com/game/metal_wolf_chaos_xd?as=1649904300

07e27aa5857c313652a0447356b9271299812704da0e90fe735ef14eb9664405_product_card_screenshot_600.jpg

The country is in peril as President Michael Wilson defends the nation against a full-scale rebellion lead by Vice-President Richard Hawk and the mechanized legions he commands. As the 47th President of the United States, it is your sworn duty to take your country back by any means necessary and end this unjust coup d'etat! Battle in your advanced mech - armed to the teeth - across iconic American landscapes including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Grand Canyon, and the front steps of the White House.

FromSoftware originally released Metal Wolf Chaos in December 2004, appearing exclusively on the original Xbox and only in Japan. The game went on to become somewhat of a legend as it was hard to acquire and even harder to play outside of Japan with most fans experience of the game through YouTube videos and the occasional screenshot. Devolver Digital and FromSoftware have partnered together with developer General Arcade to modernize Metal Wolf Chaos with updates to the game including upgraded visual fidelity, refined controls and gameplay, a new save system, and 4K + 16:9 support for modern displays.

Mech America Great Again

Unleash the full power of the legendary Metal Wolf battle mech using every last bit of firepower at your disposal and put a stop to this traitorous rebellion!

Modernized and Remastered

Meticulously updated visuals with improvements to resolution , select textures , and visuals effects that are brought to life in a new widescreen format with 1080p and 4K support, where applicable. Gameplay improvements, a new save system, and optimization deliver the definitive Metal Wolf Chaos experience.

Dynamic Combat with an Upgradeable Mech

A carefully planned strategy will lead you to victory, and full-on destruction will lead to pure exhilaration. Swap out weapons on the fly for a tactical advantage. Develop and upgrade your weapons to carry an arsenal of over 100 different combinations into battle.

I think this is the first time From game is on GOG, courtesy of mad guys of Devolver Digital. I hope they could secure more rights to the old games from... From.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Code is valid until December, so you can wait until the traffic slows down to use it.
"If you're here about code MMLXXVII, please be aware that it is invalid and not part of an official promotion."

RIP

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
Is Bloodnet any good? I heard the combat sucks.

it uses the same character system as Challenge of the Five Realms, which looks good on the surface but leaves you with fuckall understanding of what the stats do.

Other than that, it's ok. Certainly worth picking up for a dorrah.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Is Bloodnet any good? I heard the combat sucks.

Pretty good but keep in mind it's game with in-built time limit(s) and you NEED to feed at some point. Feeding on an individual will kill them for good and yes, you can screw yourself over.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
My haul from current sale:
Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Tangledeep
Full Throttle: Remastered
Bioforge
Blood
Realms of Arkania 3
KK'nD 1&2
Gorky 17
I also bought Kenshi which wasn't on sale.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom