Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Golden Era Games subforum? Seriously?

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Grimoire, like it or not, was always a prime part of this forum's identity for as long as I've been on here.

The Old Kiwi

Educated
Grimoire, like it or not, was always a prime part of this forum's identity for as long as I've been on here.
Interestingly enough, despite my 35 years + / - of intertest in PC RPG gaming, I personally cannot recall having any previous exposure to the subject matter. Yesterday was the first time I ever saw the game's name, here on this website!

The Old Kiwi

Educated
Interestingly enough, despite my 35 years + / - of intertest in PC RPG gaming, I personally cannot recall having any previous exposure to the subject matter. Yesterday was the first time I ever saw {RECALL SEEING} the game's name, here on this website!
Let's make allowance for memory fade in that comment. Maybe I read something of lackluster nature about it one or more times somewhere, ages ago, and just blew it off as unlikely to ever amount to anything!

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
The game barely deserves a thread. It's been completely abandoned due to it being a complete and utter financial flop.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yesterday was the first time I ever saw the game's name, here on this website!

This is a bit of a signal of how abysmal Cleve's marketing is and how his claims that he "doesn't need marketing" is bullshit.
You mean the one from 20 years ago? I don't know what kind of marketing could make you hyped for a game for 20 years.....outside the thread on the codex.

Falksi

Arcane
Games? There should be just a "Golden Era of Humanity" forum.

Music, films, TV, art, society, women etc. it's ALL gone to shit because of this underclass of fucktards which have been raised by multi-dad slags over the past 10-15 years, as they chase fame & fortune over with no care for substance or quality.

Nuke from fucking orbit Bishop.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Repent, filthy heretics, and embrace the light while you still can.

The land was covered in darkness and despair until the Incline cometh in the shape of the Golden Baby. Titanium bones of the 'Thal prophet shook the earth as he delivered upon us the promises of the new, glorious dawn. The clouds parted as the golden beams of light struck the land from the skies, as the Messiah of Incline descended from the heavens and gave us the way, the truth and the life: the Heralds of the Winged Exemplar.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
You mean the one from 20 years ago? I don't know what kind of marketing could make you hyped for a game for 20 years.....outside the thread on the codex.

Full-size ads in Times Square? Cleve appearing on national TV? There are endless possibilities, some of which are more plausible than others, but none of which can be definitively ruled out.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
tumblr_ou5qzjwG3C1rxmn3vo1_400.png

There's more incline in one game from the neanderthal than in a dozen games from Bioware.

GandGolf

Augur
Just be glad Cleve doesn't get his own soapbox thread where he can spout his ideology and extol the virtues of slavery and evils of SJW and how aryans/thals are superior to all other ethnicities.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom