Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GoT thread - s?

hiver

That thread deadalos started serves as diarrhea output place, where people who somehow like that stupid tv show can confirm to each other how great and awesome it is.

I tried to make another thread, where it could be discussed differently, in more critical ways, for people who dont see it as awesome epic stuff, but the mass market turd it is.

Moderator, whoever he is, then merged the two threads again. Put mine into that already existing one.

I wouldnt write about it here at all, but your moderators almost never reply to PMs, and its quite clear he did it for lulz - or because he is himself a fan of the show.

Is it really necessary to make this whole site ruled by imbeciles by becoming servile to whatever the fuck the "mob" wants?

Is it?

What level scaling is that?

If there are two separate threads... then those who are fan can keep their ... praises there, while those who are not can discuss matters elsewhere. At some relative peace for both sides.
Was the title non-appropriate? i know how much you guys are sensitive to titles since you cannot read anything else.

ill make a different one. How about "Songs of Ice and Fire adaptation"?
Is that title better?

Last edited by a moderator:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Your use of curse words gets very tiresome.

Maybe you should once in a while shut the fuck up hiver

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I thought you had your own forum for that sort of thing?

hiver

Im not asking you shits, you have deadalos thread to splurge your imbecility and lack of IQ about.
Why would it bother you so much? Why does it make you so obviously retardedly butthurt?
(by the way morons psychological projections... mkay?)

Its not like i can discuss even the simplest things with any of you. You just keep repeating "but its good, its good! i liked it! i liked it!" - as if that makes any fucking difference at all.
youre just like bethesda fans repeating how good oblivion or fuckingshit 3 are.

That all you do. Youre just noise.

So, youre completely worthless as far as actually discussing anything is concerned.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Psychological projection is the act or technique of defending yourself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in yourself, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

hiver

yes xor, indeed.

but, simpleton reverse psychology doesnt work like that. it actually backfires in your case.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Well I dunno hiver, I think the consensus over there is that the show is just a lackluster adaptation of the books. But we don't really need to keep bashing it for the same reasons over, and over.

I got myself in the mindset where I don't expect anything really great about GoT, but I just watch it because it provides good entertainment value.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
yes xor, indeed.

but, simpleton reverse psychology doesnt work like that. it actually backfires in your case.
Indeed, I must be projecting all my anger over your thread I didn't notice bitching about a show I don't watch based on a book series I've never read. I am obviously the one with a problem here.

hiver

Yes, you are Xor. It has nothing to do with the books or the show, it only has to do with your fucking raging butthurt, or rather - your proplapse state of mind - because someone doesnt automatically accept whatever stupid nonsensical declaratory statements you make.

Thats why your in this thread, trying to imply some shit on me, although its about a show you dont watch and books you dont read. I.E youre a godamn self defeating imbecile.
Now shut the fuck up.

hiver

Well I dunno hiver, I think the consensus over there is that the show is just a lackluster adaptation of the books. But we don't really need to keep bashing it for the same reasons over, and over.

I got myself in the mindset where I don't expect anything really great about GoT, but I just watch it because it provides good entertainment value.
Thats fine! i dont care!

You dont need to bash shit as far as im concerned and you can even go and LIKE IT.
I dont give a fuck about your personal preferences.

Aint that a surprise EH?

i also dont give a fuck what you think "we" should be doing either.
Im not telling anyone what "WE" should be doing, am i?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Angry-Baby-istockphoto.jpg

ITT

Don Peste

Arcane
I read hiver's review on this first episode and it was OK. I see he has a peculiar writing style, but well.
But I'm afraid I don't know anything about hiver's lore.

And what the hell is a daedalos?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
why not have hiver live in prosperland where he'll be free to create all sorts of threads.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
"People don't agree with me, and I don't like that, so I want a special place where only people who agree with me will post"

Scaling to your level idd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom