Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GoT thread - s?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
it only has to do with your fucking raging butthurt, or rather - your proplapse state of mind - because someone doesnt automatically accept whatever stupid nonsensical declaratory statements you make.
I'm sitting here with a smile on my face, amused at your antics. You amuse me, hiver. But please, continue to tell me how mad I am over your statements. Clearly I must be mad to spend 2 minutes writing up a post on an internet forum.

It has nothing to do with the books or the show
although its about a show you dont watch and books you dont read
Speaking of self-defeating arguments...

Thats why your in this thread
I read every thread in site feedback. The most amusing meltdowns happen here.

Now shut the fuck up.
No.

spekkio

Arcane
The important question here is: is hiver chefe, or is he actually for real?

I always though he's just a troll, but making a thread in SF - that's just asking for a wrong kind of attention. But maybe that's just some high-level trolling technique ("Imma get my ass banned to prove that I'm the real deal"!!1!). Time will tell, I guess.

Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

hiver

jesus fucking christ but you are a stupid retard...

You sit there with a smile on your face because youre too fucking stupid to even realize what youre writing you fucking imbecile.
And youre so fucking stupid that you think just copy pasting two different parts from two different sentences will mean anything except how fucking retarded you are?

it only has to do with your fucking raging butthurt, or rather - your proplapse state of mind - because someone doesnt automatically accept whatever stupid nonsensical declaratory statements you make.
I'm sitting here with a smile on my face,
thats just great. :)

It has nothing to do with the books or the show
although its about a show you dont watch and books you dont read
Speaking of self-defeating arguments...

:lol:

Then again, maybe you are so insanely fucking stupid that you really connected those two in your head?

yes xor, indeed.
but, simpleton reverse psychology doesnt work like that. it actually backfires in your case.
Indeed, I must be projecting all my anger over your thread I didn't notice bitching about a show I don't watch based on a book series I've never read. I am obviously the one with a problem here.

Yes, you are Xor. It has nothing to do with the books or the show, it only has to do with your fucking raging butthurt, or rather - your proplapse state of mind - because someone doesnt automatically accept whatever stupid nonsensical declaratory statements you make.

Thats why your in this thread, trying to imply some shit on me, although its about a show you dont watch and books you dont read. I.E youre a godamn self defeating imbecile.
Now shut the fuck up.

You dont get it do you?

Youre just going to sit there and smile?

You have a prolapsing asshole in your head. :lol:
A village idiot is genius compared to you, you stupid devolved imbecile :lol:

Thats why your in this thread
I read every thread in site feedback. The most amusing meltdowns happen here.
Yes, youre a stupid shit licker, and youre gloriously butthurt about few random encounters with me.

Now shut the fuck up.
No.[/quote]
Suit yourself.

/

oh look its the shit slurpers come to feed, eh?

spraying and sucking shit from each other...

hiver

I always though he's just a troll,
Thats because you know nothing else but stupid trolls and morons.

but making a thread in SF - that's just asking for a wrong kind of attention.
Uhh... so scary! wow... i guess we should all be frightened about what some bunch of laughably stupid shits will write on some forum, right?

Like the turd troops here? So scary.... i better shut my mouth and do what im told eh?
learn to conform with someones fucking diarrhea filled minds, yes?

Whatever the bunch of you sniveling shits want right?
Or else!
I might get...bullied? :lol:

hey roxor, want some vaseline?
Still burns eh?

Gee, who could have guessed, eh? Look, im sorry for telling you youre a imbecile for getting confused by Neuromancer. >Really<
I know, its really hard to read...all those switches of perspectives... fuck... he should have stick with one, eh? First person too.
(wait... i didnt tell you youre an imbecile, might as well now... - imbecile)

You gonna follow me around the threads and try to make yourself feel better about it?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm glad I could provide you with some entertainment, hiver. You've certainly provided me with some.

Edit: Serious question here. Are you by any chance a teenager or mentally handicapped? Because your posts read like it, and I'd like to know if I've been picking on a kid or a cripple.

hiver

ill ignore you as i choose. Not you. Thats the point and you know it because you asked before and i explained it to you.

So, thesoup - Dalmatia is the Florida of Croatia, right?
Not really.
And its not like he would know anything about it either.
you might as well ask an Eskimo about Australia. - whatever.

"People don't agree with me, and I don't like that, so I want a special place where only people who agree with me will post"

Scaling to your level idd.
Not really, no. The opposite of that. But thanks for a strawman. I certainly dont have enough.

and its not a demand... just a question.
A query.

the reactions from all of you were counted on, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
dumbfuck.gif
said:
Like the turd troops here? So scary.... i better shut my mouth and do what im told eh?
learn to conform with someones fucking diarrhea filled minds, yes?

Of all the residents of Balkan mental institutions Hiver must be the most amusing (and it's a crowded field). Despite the obvious fecal fetish.

Linden

Arcane
Who cares if there are two threads about Game of Thrones? If people don't want to read hiver's posts, then having him post in a separate thread would be good thing, no?

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Who cares if there are two threads about Game of Thrones? If people don't want to read hiver's posts, then having him post in a separate thread would be good thing, no?

You've got it all wrong bro. Everyone wants to read hiver's posts. It's hiver who wants a thread where he won't have to read anyone else's posts.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

You've got it all wrong bro. Everyone wants to read hiver's posts. It's hiver who wants a thread where he won't have to read anyone else's posts.
Prosperland seems ideal for his needs then.

hiver

Shut the fuck up Lhynn, youre as stupid as a brick.

Thats a serious slander. That you just pulled out if your own ass.
Why would you go and do that now, eh?

They care Linden, because all of the screamers here have my boot somewhere in their intestines. By their own fault. most of the time.
And they want some butthurt to feed on, as they always do - because they have nothing else in their heads. Besides some incidental pictures and sounds firing off at random.

a binary loop. etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So... this topic is because people who don't like Game of Thrones can't handle discussing it in the same thread as those who do like Game of Thrones?

I mean, just so we're clear.

What it sounds like is we need a special place where we can put all the special people that dislike GoT so that they can post their own special threads. Putting hiver in Prosperland.

Lhynn

Arcane
Good fucking riddance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom