Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GoT thread - s?

Hiver seems like a decent guy when he isn't having an e-Tourette's episode, and those are entertaining in their own way. Will the Smiling Knight at least have a quest for freedom?

My suggestion:

He must refrain from getting butthurt for a week.

Rules:

a) He must interact with people at least once a day. Staying offline for the entire time won't do.

b) At least half the interactions must take place within Daedalos' GoT thread.

c) The words butt, brain, turd, shit, feces, slurp and prolapse are forbidden, and the same goes for any combination of those (shitslurp, turd-prolapse, turdbrain, etc)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What it sounds like is we need a special place where we can put all the special people that dislike GoT so that they can post their own special threads. Putting hiver in Prosperland.

i feel sad. Just this thread showed all the quality entertainment that Hiver can deliver. There will be a emptiness in my heart without him. I haven't laughed this much reading a thread in ages.

If this thread is a shining example of the "entertainment" Hiver provides, nothing of value is lost.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
sensuki said:
as I would prefer to retain my book memories some of my favourite parts of the story (latter book 4 & book 5 stuff).
:3/5:

Whoops, sorry I am talking about the UK version where ASoS is split into two parts. I meant second half of Storm and some of the Feast stuff (Dorne, Iron Islands, Jaime etc)

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
got_threads_zps3ac48c3e.jpg

ColCol

Arcane
So, Hiver, what do you think of GOT? I don't have the energy/enthusiasm to read through one long mega thread.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Hiver's capable of making plenty of good points. It's a shame he writes like some kind of alien who tries to integrate with humanity and learn our customs, but doesn't understand basic human emotion at all.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So hiver finally got himself institutionalized? :lol:
Was about time. Wished he would do the same thing in RL too though, I can't imagine what a pain in the ass he is there.
I always picture him somewhat like this guy here:
joffrey.gif

And add retard and every IQ-related insult to your list, Clockwork Knight, hiver loves those, seems he thinks he's smart or something. Yet he is completely unable to convey that, there's just no time between all the swearing.
Too many of shit flingers like that and the codex becomes too much of a mental toilet to be worth keeping bookmarked.
Great news, keep up the good work, staff. :salute:

SoupNazi

So hiver finally got himself institutionalized? :lol:
Was about time. Wished he would do the same thing in RL too though, I can't imagine what a pain in the ass he is there.
I always picture him somewhat like this guy here:
joffrey.gif
Actually... a very valid comparison. Though Joffrey at least is a little refined in his insults :lol: and far more creative.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like he intends to go through the Proving Grounds of the Mad Underlord. He posted once in shoutbox after his compulsory relocation to bitch about how the codex is made of retarded shitslurpers and blinked off the map.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
We could send you to the second layer of Prosperland...

Oh? You didn't know there were layers, did you?
I thought they were circles. Nine, to be exact.

Prosperland involves so much more dimensions than circles can represent. I tried counting them on my hand once, but stopped when I got to twelve and realized uttering their names caused ZBrush rendered fingers to pop up on my hands.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom