Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GoT thread - s?

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
I noticed a few of your complaints about how i dont post in a way that would be more monocled
as far as i remember (which is not saying much, since my memory is pretty shitty from sleep-apnoea and age), there were only two times in the last few years that i mentioned the form of your posts at all. one was the post here, where i am basically saying that there is some solid stuff, despite the form, the other time was when i was wondering (to your face) whether you do it on purpose, since it tends to achieve the opposite of what you want to achieve via your arguments, but has the secondary effect of prolonging the discussion. if i had an issue with your posts not being "monocled" enough, i'd tell you so directly rather than in such a roundabout way. if you want to vent frustration about your prosperisation, take it up with the admin responsible, dood.

hiver

There is no frustration about that cheap hypocrisy from my side. The only thing i feel is that its utterly laughable and despicable. i only despise people who do things like that. And if there was some "frustration" i wouldnt vent it on you, especially in such a roundabout way. If i thought you had anything to do with that i would tell you directly.
Didnt you atleast figured out that of me? When the fuck have i done anything in a roundabout way?

What i said above has absolutely nothing to do with that. I just said what i noticed, and you are not the only one who expressed that particular notion.

since it tends to achieve the opposite of what you want to achieve via your arguments,
What does that even mean? What do you even think i think i want to achieve ?... - because i have no clue what that might be or what is the opposite of that. (rhetorical of course)

but has the secondary effect of prolonging the discussion.
What "discussion" ? And also... what does prolonging it have to do with anything?

Havent i just made it clear what im doing with such "arguments"?

Ok, if you think i included you personally in this sentence:
So you can all continue to pretend your are monocled gentlemen while the majority are subhuman turds that laugh at and try to humiliate even more any poor victim of gang rape or any disabled person in a wheel chair that is ridiculed for their unfortune, because they had a different opinion about something ?

- as one of that majority, I didnt mean that. You are one of the few people around i could bet on not having anything personal to do with shit like that.

That was just a bit poorly worded in the context of answering to you directly. And i said majority, not everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

hiver

Nah, thats clearly the only content in that little head of yours twinkle. Its no secret to anyone. Come to think of it, that wasnt really you on my forums was it? You dont have intellectual capacity to form a normal sentence, even if its in the wrong part of the forums. tsk,... should have guessed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom